Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: schooner
Forum: Simulators October 21st 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By schooner
iracing leagues?

"KMacK" > wrote in message
> Thanks. BTW have they figured out Halifax isn't in New England yet? ;-)
>
> schooner wrote:
>> Drop me an...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By schooner
iracing leagues?

Drop me an email if you want any info Ken, believe you are local to Halifax
too.
I'm in iRacing so can probably pass some info your way.

PS I use to run the CORL NR2003 league.

"KMacK"...
Forum: Simulators October 16th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By schooner
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> Lotta haters that can't seem to...
Forum: Simulators October 16th 09, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By schooner
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Byron Forbes) wrote:
>
>> Yeah, well as a paying...
Forum: Simulators October 15th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> I (and many others) are still hoping that once there's enough content and
> progress made with the...
Forum: Simulators October 1st 09, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By schooner
iRacing - My slant

"jelloshooter69" > wrote in message
On Oct 1, 2:25 am, "David G Fisher's Left Testicle"...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Andrew MacPherson) wrote:
>
>> yesterday I...
Forum: Simulators September 19th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
>> As for Nordschleife that track does nothign for me personally
>> but seems to be a standard of...
Forum: Simulators September 19th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> FYI -...
Forum: Simulators September 19th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> The main feature I hate about...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> The main feature I hate about...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 09, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> The main feature I hate about...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By schooner
NFS Shift tips and comments

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (jeffareid) wrote:
>
>> Upgrades on the 350Z and the...
Forum: Simulators September 16th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By schooner
USA NFS-Shift guineau pigs required

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> For all the money spent on all...
Forum: Simulators September 16th 09, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By schooner
USA NFS-Shift guineau pigs required

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> no@email (Remco Moedt) wrote:
>
>> It indeed looks great!
>
> Yes, but I just...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 09, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By schooner
iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

"Ni!!! ίσΆ=+?α" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:50:22 -0700, "jeffareid"
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By schooner
iRacing Costs

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message
> Personally, I think it's too expensive as it is and they need more payment
> plans. I...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By schooner
Best bang for the buck home cockpit frame?

"GaryR" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a friend that has a great wife and wants me to set him
> up. I'll be using a...
Forum: Simulators July 10th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By schooner
Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (schooner) wrote:
>
>> G25 is a big improvement of the...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 09, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By schooner
Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message
>I recommend the Nixim brake mod. It makes a huge difference
Forum: Simulators July 9th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By schooner
Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
>I cracked this week and bought a G25 for 99 of our UK pounds (coming to a...
Forum: Simulators May 25th 09, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By schooner
XBox 360 Wheel Won't Connect

"Dirt" > wrote in message
On May 24, 10:49 am, "schooner" > wrote:
Forum: Simulators May 24th 09, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By schooner
XBox 360 Wheel Won't Connect

"Dirt" > wrote in message
> Hey all.
>
> I've got an XBox 360 Microsoft wheel and wireless...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By schooner
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

"Ken MacKay" > wrote in message
> Tony R wrote:
>> They have announced that when private leagues are introduced (August)
>> that...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 09, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By schooner
Testing/Demoing iRacing?

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message