Today 12:59 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Today 12:58 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
stretched timing belt? by [email protected]
A friend of mine has an Astra. It came up with error code P14 (exhaust cam advanced). I replaced the camshaft control solenoid, and it was okay for a short while. But then started losing power, stalling and throwing more error codes. So she took it to a dealer workshop. Their diagnosis was...
Today 12:10 PM
by dsi1[_11_] Go to last post
by john Szalay Go to last post
1 9 Auto Photos
Volvo 240 main FI relay wiring? by [email protected]
OK.... it's an intermittent fault so the mechanic will NEVER find it. I of course suspect the main relay (replaced once, like 10 years ago). So... thought I'd wire in a switch across the terminals which I could use to bypass it when it is being uncooperative, and either prove or disprove the relay...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:06 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post