Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 2.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pink Freud[_6_]
Forum: Jeep April 8th 08, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 54
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
k00ks00t ( Louellen "Bill" Hughes has been awfully quiet the last several days.)

Somebody wrote:

> "Pink Freud" > wrote in
> message news:wdCKj.33759$rd2.8297@pd7urf3no...
>> Somebody wrote:
>>
>>> "Pink Freud"...
Forum: Jeep April 8th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Somebody wrote:

> "Pink Freud" > wrote in
> message news:1QBKj.163604$pM4.145450@pd7urf1no...
>> The Douche wrote:
>>
>>> "Erlio"...
Forum: Jeep April 8th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The Douche wrote:

> "Erlio" > wrote in message
>> "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep April 8th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 349
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
I'm outta here

Somebody wrote:

> "Dr.Neuraxis®" > wrote in message
>> Where did you get Indiana from Dufus?
>> You just can't keep your...
Forum: Jeep April 7th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Grand Cherokee Orvis.. how does this work?

Somebody wrote:

> Hi Nichollette,
> This five year older Factory Service Manual is the only thing I could
> find in ZJ model, it's very close to your equipment, other than it doesn't
> have 5.9L...
Forum: Jeep April 6th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 54
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]

Pearle Horton wrote:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "Earle Horton" > wrote in
Forum: Jeep April 6th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 54
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]

Somebody wrote:

> Archie Leach > wrote in
> :
>

>> Gee. I wonder if he got a little message from his news service
>> provider...
Forum: Jeep April 5th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 34
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Leaking Heater Core

Somebody wrote:

> wrote in
> :
>
> rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys added back.
>
>> On Apr 5, 10:09*am, Cujo...
Forum: Jeep April 4th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 34
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Leaking Heater Core

Perle Horton wrote:

>>> just can't keep their hands off defenseless old men...

That's YOU, Billieboi!

> Hi Mike,
> Plus any water will freeze the metering orifice shut, and of course stop
Forum: Jeep April 3rd 08, 10:32 PM Posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Pending k00ks00t against DataBasix? Start trembling, B&C!!1!!!2!!

Somebody wrote:

> invaded
>>rec.auto.makers.jeep+willys in an effort to get back at Bill Hughes for some
>>imagined insult

Hardly. Blowing into a group, insulting everyone in the most vile
ways,...
Forum: Jeep April 3rd 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
"I've owned hundreds of goats and they were all named Harley." -- L.W. Hughes III

A mystery solved.

No pix because he buried all the corpses.

Rode his Harley's to death, it seems.

Bad, bad boi, Billie.

--
Forum: Jeep April 3rd 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 34

Something wrote:

> Execpt(?) I'm the lowest life form
> on the face of this earth, and belong in jail. I WILL GO TO HELL!

Aye, laddie, that ye will.

--
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.
Forum: Jeep April 2nd 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

Somebody wrote:

> a child molester

You've molested countless kids. Of the baby goat variety.

You're a petophile, plain and simple, just like you.

Where does that send you? The Great Petting Zoo...
Forum: Jeep April 2nd 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles

Somebody wrote:

> MythBusters is much better.

A Myth is as good as a Myz. or a Mythez.

Or a myle.
Forum: Jeep April 1st 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Pending k00ks00t against DataBasix? Start trembling, B&C!!1!!!2!!

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> Earle Horton wrote:
>>
>> Threatening to file suit is specifically not extortion according to case
>> law. I am not Bill. He isn't the only...
Forum: Jeep March 31st 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> Gary L. Burnore >
>
> Gary L. Burnore is a child molester, the lowest life on the face of this
> earth, and belongs in...
Forum: Jeep March 31st 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Pending k00ks00t against DataBasix? Start trembling, B&C!!1!!!2!!

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> Mr. DeSockpuppet

It's Ms.
Forum: Jeep March 31st 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Pending k00ks00t against DataBasix? Start trembling, B&C!!1!!!2!!

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> CASE 98 CR S072601
> OFFICER: HUGHES

> CASE 98 CR S072800
> OFFICER: HUGHES
Forum: Jeep March 31st 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>>
>> I've posted how...
Forum: Jeep March 30th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
And His Wealth Increases: A new mental illness for Billieboi Hughes

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> "Earle Horton" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "Pink Freud"...
Forum: Jeep March 30th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
And His Wealth Increases: A new mental illness for Billieboi Hughes

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> "Pink Freud" > wrote in
> message news:MBoHj.133092$pM4.112492@pd7urf1no...
>> On an...
Forum: Jeep March 30th 08, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

Hot damn, you /are/ a dimwit!

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
> Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
Forum: Jeep March 30th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
Hose problem with new radiator install

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> Hi Marcel,
> You need the quick release tool, that expands the retainer spring:
> http://www.billhughes.com/temp/quickRease.jpg
Forum: Jeep March 29th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
And His Wealth Increases: A new mental illness for Billieboi Hughes

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
>> "Pink Freud"...
Forum: Jeep March 29th 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 102
Posted By Pink Freud[_6_]
stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> Hi Earle,
> Not having to pay for my drugs is great, too!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62