Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hustlin' Hank
Forum: Technology August 24th 11, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
Can I buy these?

On Aug 24, 12:40*pm, micky > wrote:
> When I junked my old car two weeks ago, I forgot to remove two parts
> when I removed the hitch. *
>
> The guy I sold the car to was...
Forum: Technology April 6th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
2000 Chevy Silverado .....Tranny problem

On Apr 6, 12:00�pm, genius > wrote:

> I have a 2000(4L60E trans) with the 5.3l and dealt with a similar
> issue. �First, scan the ECM and look for code P1870. �On my...
Forum: Technology April 4th 09, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
2000 Chevy Silverado .....Tranny problem

I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado, v-6, 171,000 miles, automatic. Tranny
works fine for about 20 minutes and then starts to shift really fast
and hard. When I shut it off for a minute or two, it works as...
Forum: Driving December 30th 07, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.true-crime, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, rec.motorcycles.dirt
Replies: 171
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
OFF ROAD VEHICLE USERS DESTROYING AMERICA

On Dec 29, 10:00�pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
When they go off-trail, consequences often follow: erosion,
> destruction of fragile desert soils or...
Forum: Technology February 19th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
what's the condenser for on a mechanical voltage regulator?

On Feb 18, 8:02�pm, wrote:
> Just tried my '66 GTO's mechanical voltage regulator on my friend's
> '69 Firebird and it started charging his battery again. *Even though
> he...
Forum: Technology February 13th 07, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
Automobile mileage, speed vs time

On Feb 12, 1:06?pm, "z" > wrote:

> Biggest effect on efficiency is what gear you are in; after that, air
> resistance and friction. So, lowest speed you can maintain in...
Forum: Technology February 4th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
Is it bad to start car with gas pedal to floor?

On Feb 3, 7:07�pm, wrote:
> I guess my 1978 Dodge van is cold natured.In cold weather,the way I
> crank it up is to press the gas pedal to the floor twice and switch on
> the...
Forum: Technology January 22nd 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Hustlin' Hank
Question for diesel mechanics

j wrote:
> A friend of mine drives a Freightliner bus with a Caterpillar engine. The
> bus is electronically governed to go a maximum speed of 67 miles per hour
> and his company's mechanic won't...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8