Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jacobite
Forum: BMW September 25th 15, 08:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By jacobite
Letters and numbers

Should a new car come with letters and numbers. I have recently bought a new 118d xdrive but nowhere are these shown.(makes me worried that it may not be new)
Forum: BMW July 30th 08, 10:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By jacobite
Battery discharging

1994 3-series (18) saloon.
Left the car parked at the airport for 10 days. When I returned found
the battery was totally dead (discharged) as no power at all was
available..panel lights, door...
Forum: BMW April 18th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
starting troubles

On Apr 4, 4:18 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> jacobite > wrote:
> >BMW 3 series i18 1994 M43 mode. lAfter the car had stood unused,
> >over winter , for 2 months it...
Forum: BMW April 3rd 08, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
starting troubles

BMW 3 series i18 1994 M43 mode. lAfter the car had stood unused,
over winter , for 2 months it proved difficult to start. The battery
was flat but after recharging etc. this problem was...
Forum: BMW June 26th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By jacobite
electrics

Thanks to those who replied to my 'foglight' problem. I have to say
that electrics seem to be a problem with BMWs. As I mentioned earlier
my foglights suddenly won't switch off and then they will...
Forum: BMW June 26th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By jacobite
fog lights won't swith off

On Jun 24, 6:20 pm, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> Are your fog lights factory equipment, or are they aftermarket? It sounds to
> me like they are aftermarket.
>
> "jacobite"...
Forum: BMW June 24th 07, 08:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By jacobite
fog lights won't swith off

Foglight will not switckh off. Handbook refers to a foglight relay but
this slot is empty on my 96-97 german manufactured 300 model.Push in/
out is on dashboard but the lights stay on. Removed fuse...
Forum: BMW June 2nd 07, 09:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
badge

On Jun 1, 6:26 pm, "RustY©" > wrote:
> "jacobite" > wrote in message

> > Should I first cut off,...
Forum: BMW June 2nd 07, 09:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
badge

On Jun 1, 5:57 pm, "MZ" <martinzed@ NOSPAM gmail.com> wrote:
> "jacobite" > wrote in message

> > How does one...
Forum: BMW June 1st 07, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
badge

On 1 Jun, 14:02, "Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote:
> In article >,
> jacobite > wrote:
>
> > How does one...
Forum: BMW June 1st 07, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By jacobite
badge

How does one remove and replace a damaged bonnet badge from a 96 E36
model.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11