Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools? by ultred ragnusen
Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools on this vehicle whose tires I rotated today and which I plan on rotating every 4K miles (6K km). First question is what is the practical difference between these three 21mm (13/16ths) "sockets" for the lug bolts on the car I was working on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:01 PM
by Dave Plowman (News) Go to last post
169 50 Technology
Screwdriver bits by Tom Del Rosso[_5_]
I just twisted a torx bit into a spiral trying to remove a rusted screw, then used a Dremel to cut a slot across the top and took it out with a flat screwdriver. The screwdriver didn't bend at all. None of the bits I ever saw are made of hardened steel like a single-piece screwdriver. Does...
Today 06:41 AM
by Paul in Houston TX[_2_] Go to last post
3 3 Technology
Bike Service Book Online Bangalore | 24*7 Door step Service by arpitha das
Flyer Tech Automobiles is the best two wheeler door step service company in Bangalore. We provide 24*7 break down assistance with online slot booking for all bikes http://flyertech.in/
Today 06:33 AM
by arpitha das Go to last post
0 2 Driving
How long can a popping CV joint last? by [email protected]
Was it a 2002? I googled this question because of my 2002 626.
Yesterday 07:16 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post