Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bllsht[_1_]
Forum: Jeep December 11th 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Security Alarm 91 XJ

In message >, "DougW" wrote:

>merrill wrote:
>> I'm working on a 91 XJ fully loaded.
>>
>> The previous owner mentioned to me that someone had tried to break in
Forum: Jeep December 3rd 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Fuel Pressure Regulator

Yeah, Chrysler started going return less around 95.

In message >, "Simon Juncal" wrote:

>bllsht wrote:
>> 97 would be a return less system. Regulator is...
Forum: Jeep December 2nd 06, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Fuel Pressure Regulator

97 would be a return less system. Regulator is in the pump module.

wrote:
>> it will probably...
Forum: Jeep November 11th 06, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Off Topic: Thank You Veterans.

In message >, "Matt Macchiarolo"
wrote:

>And we deserve better than the likes of DeLay, Hastert, Foley and their
>Republican greed, bribery and...
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
1998 Grand 8 cyl 5.9

:

>> FWIW I was told that the computer...
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
1998 Grand 8 cyl 5.9

In message >, "Ed" wrote:

>bllsht wrote:
>> In message >, "Ed" wrote:
>>
>> >A few days...
Forum: Jeep September 15th 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
1998 Grand 8 cyl 5.9

In message >, "Ed" wrote:

>A few days ago I bought a '98 Grand Cherokee with 8Cyl 5.9 and now I
>see that it might be necessary to use premium...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Oxygen sensor question

In message <cxrLg.9989$JR5.6771@dukeread11>, "DougW" wrote:

>Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:
>> The check engine light on my 96 Cherokee is on, and the code is
>> calling out the rear (after converter)...
Forum: Jeep September 3rd 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
91 Cherokee calipers

In message >,
"Melodious Thunk" wrote:

>In article >,
> "Earle Horton"...
Forum: Jeep September 2nd 06, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Update on mystery problem changed....

In message >, "Mariner15"
wrote:

>'91 Wrangler with a 4.0 and manual tranny
>
>Had some trouble about two weeks ago with cutting out as I was...
Forum: Jeep September 2nd 06, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
89 YJ failed smog!

In message >, "Stevil"
wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>My 89 4.2L YJ just failed its smog on HC, results as follows...
>
>15mph MAX 124 AVG 34 MEASURE...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 06, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 42
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

In message >, "Casper" wrote:

>bllsht > hacked up a hairball and the stain left
>behind looked like this:
>
>>Not to take anything...
Forum: Jeep August 21st 06, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In message >, "Casper" wrote:

>Just to clarify things up a bit (I hope)...
>
>For the check engine light problem, the PCM (main computer). Aside
>from not...
Forum: Jeep August 20th 06, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In message >, "Casper" wrote:

>First off, thanks to Mike Romain and DougW for thier input and help
>previously. It's been a while, so if you do not...
Forum: Jeep July 31st 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
88 XJ won't start

In message <SO3zg.67257$9c6.40504@dukeread11>, "DougW" wrote:

>AWantz wrote:
>> Well the CPS seems to be the problem because I disconnected it and
>> reconnected to a couple of times and it...
Forum: Jeep July 29th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Error Code 27

The computer cannot detect a stuck or plugged injector. It only monitors the
electrical circuit integrity. There is an open or a short in one of your
injector circuits. Start by determining which...
Forum: Jeep July 12th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Jeep 4.2L - Wont Idle!

In message >, "The
Reverend Natural Light" wrote:

>Joe C,
>
>After all my dumbass troubleshooting, I went ahead and followed the
>instructions...
Forum: Jeep July 12th 06, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Jeep CJ7 Mopar MPFI - Failed California Smog Test

In message >, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:

>"Lon" > wrote in message
>> Pretty...
Forum: Jeep July 7th 06, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By bllsht[_1_]
Jeep yj 4cyl performance fuel injectors swap

Everybody knows the only way to get better mileage and power is by using the
tornado in conjunction with fuel line magnets.

With all due respect, you are full of ****.

In message...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19