C5 Temp and thermostat question by Blue C5[_2_]
My 2000 C5 has always run at 196. In stop and go in the summer it can hit 225. If you turn on the AC, the fans bring the temp down. Learned that with my C4. My C2 would just boil over.
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by Blue C5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Corvette
Harley and Ducati. by JR[_8_]
www.popularmechanics.com Harley Davidson wants to take over Ducati. Ducati builds some very nice motorcycles, with that desmodromic valve system.
Yesterday 11:30 PM
by The Real Bev[_5_] Go to last post
7 3 Technology
Sellilng a car on a lot and on ebay at the same time. by micky
I was talking to a used car salesman who has very good reatings on ebay, 188 postive in the last year, 1 neutral (becuase the Check Engine light was on when the guy got the car). and one negative. He volunteered that they had soldit on the lot just about the same time the auction ended, and when...
Yesterday 10:13 PM
by micky Go to last post
3 5 Technology
What has happend to gas when it gets old and starts to affect engine performance? by [email protected]
What is actually happening to the gas? Can it be treated? And can you cause harm to your engine by running it with this type of gas? Lenny
Yesterday 03:38 AM
by micky Go to last post
9 56 Technology
Need Weight-Split For My Car! by [email protected]
I need the weight distribution for my car but cannot find it ANYWHERE on line, even at the manufacturers website. "60/40" or "55/45" are typical splits for most front-wheel drives. This is BASIC information, like what kind of fuel the vehicle uses, and it's not available anywhere for my...
Yesterday 03:35 AM
by micky Go to last post