Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 5th 19, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Belt dressing, pros and cons?

On Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 3:43:48 PM UTC-4, Micheal C. Jordan wrote:
> What are the pros and cons, if any, to applying the spray-on belt
> dressings to a multi-vee belt? Does it get rid of a squeal?...
Forum: Technology April 19th 19, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
any cops still using the Crown Victoria ?

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 7:45:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> There was an article in a motoring magazine last year claiming that 200
> Crown Vics were still in service, having not done...
Forum: Technology March 1st 19, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Engine run time to keep battery charged

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 4:45:38 PM UTC-5, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
> If you turn over an engine periodically to keep it charged, how long do
> you run it to make up for the charge lost in...
Forum: Technology January 11th 19, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Craftsman -> Asia - WAS: Thorsen Tools - myth of Craftsman QC

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 6:18:02 PM UTC-5, Phill wrote:
> replying to Henry, Phill wrote:
> always amazes me that they walked away from a brand akin to Ford or Chevrolet.
> MBA logic I guess....
Forum: Technology January 9th 19, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
difference between the 168 and 194 bulbs? marker lamp

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 6:41:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, July 2, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, dc wrote:
> > What's the difference between the 168 and 194 bulbs? These bulbs...
Forum: Technology September 11th 18, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
NAPA vs. Autozone vs. O'Reilly... price and quality?

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 10:11:18 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Honestly as an ex-mechanic I prefer AutoZone without a doubt and here is why:
> 1.Good prices good parts. You can...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6