Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Coward Robert Ford
Forum: Simulators July 7th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

wrote in news:c31bc007-e8ed-43cf-a575-9ef896773052
@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

>I apologize for
> wasting bandwidth but some of these guys I JUST CAN'T TAKE.
>
> Steve P
Forum: Simulators July 6th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

"Therron Thomas" > wrote in
:

> The AI....
>
> Horrible in some regards. Like someone mentioned above, the AI...
Forum: Simulators July 5th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

Mr T > wrote in
:

> You could get the demo from a PC / Gaming Magazine. For example, the
> demo is on the...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

wrote in news:903de796-a993-46d3-92e2-
:

> I got it- hated it; they came out with a patch for the g25- so I
> played the rest but it's not...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Anybody have the scoop on the new "Série Internationale Du Mans" mod for rFactor?

Tony R > wrote in
:

> The prototype limited edition is available he
>
> http://www.bsim-racing.com/?p=4180

Forum: Simulators July 3rd 08, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Anybody have the scoop on the new "Série Internationale Du Mans" mod for rFactor?

John DiFool > wrote in
:

> I can't find anything at like Blackhole either, and when RSC isn't
> letting you say anything...
Forum: Simulators July 3rd 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> By which time you could have downloaded and driven the demo.

People like you are the...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

Tony R > wrote in
:

> People will be going on waiting lists for expensive cars next,
> crazy...

Yea, and you can only...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

"RobP" > wrote in
:

> I normally only play sims, but bought this on a whim. If you take it
> for what it is, the game is awesome....
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Let's discuss Grid

I watched a video of Grid on youtube and it looks like it could be a fun
diversion from the hardcore sim reacing I usually get into. Anyone here
actually think it is a good game? Or is your glass...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> Yeah it should be free. Free sim-racing is a basic human right, after
> all. <ROLLS EYES>

Liar!...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

Tony R > wrote in
:

> They are invitations to subscribe. It may seem a bit cunning but
> luckily you will have seen...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

"Larry" > wrote in :

> I've heard of the glass being half full or half empty. But dude...
>
> Your's is just plain empty.

Not quite emnpty. I...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
In need of iRacing invite

Tony R > wrote in news:tSxak.106129
:

> The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
> will take place very...
Forum: Simulators June 30th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Best mod ever for rFactor: Historic Racing

"0-0-0-0-0" > wrote in news:mcT9k.42353$Jx.17942@pd7urf1no:

> I wish people posting this (as well as rFactorcentral)......
>
> WOULD PLEASE PLEASE let people know that they REQUIRE a...
Forum: Simulators June 29th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> And off course you'll have loads of people to race if you just stick
> with the original content....
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"Ed Medlin" <ed@ edmedlin.com> wrote in
:

> I like rFactor fine. The main problem is that there are just so many
> mods......and a lot of them very...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"Larry" > wrote in :

> Yep. Can't keep up with it, it's utterly fragmented, completely out
> of control, and something I personally don't have the...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"Larry" > wrote in :

> Ok, a few points, speaking for myself...
>
> First, the mess that rFactor has become is exactly what I want to get
> AWAY...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"0-0-0-0-0" > wrote in news:6bI8k.26669$kx.15486@pd7urf3no:

> NO !
>
> He's saying that iRacing is for "artsy-fartsy" people....
> and rFactor is for everyone else. LOL
>
> ( Easy...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Invitee's, start your engines!

"Mario Petrinovich" > wrote in
:

> It looks like some folks here (I presume they are younger)
> have the
> impression...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Invitee's, start your engines!

jason moyer > wrote in
:

> Are you familiar with the racing that's modelled so far? One of the
> next...
Forum: Simulators June 27th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Invitee's, start your engines!

Yea, start your engines and don't bother to stop at the pits because there
isn't any pits.
Forum: Simulators June 22nd 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
iRacing = crack in a box

"Larry" > wrote in :

> One Pizza delivered with Tip can cost you more than a full month of
> iRacing. So eat Veggies one night :)

Frozen pizza...
Forum: Simulators June 22nd 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> Filth like you should be locked up.

I am locked up. I'm posting from my prison cell.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30