Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 3.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DogDiesel
Forum: VW water cooled April 9th 12, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By DogDiesel
Volkswagen planning a new entry-level brand - report

> wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:43:31 -0400, "DogDiesel" >
Forum: VW water cooled April 2nd 12, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By DogDiesel
Volkswagen planning a new entry-level brand - report

> wrote in message
> In a recent interview, Volkswagen's head of head of research and
> development said the company will...
Forum: VW air cooled March 29th 12, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By DogDiesel
Oh no!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/damaged-car-seen-street-homs-photo-073905025.html
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 12, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By DogDiesel
Whats it cost.

"John" > wrote in message
> Totally agree with comments re paint KWW. My better half thinks I,m a
> little odd in...
Forum: VW water cooled March 18th 12, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By DogDiesel
Not a Jetta wagon to be found!

"Bert" > wrote in message
> In "DogDiesel"
> > wrote:

Forum: VW water cooled March 16th 12, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By DogDiesel
Not a Jetta wagon to be found!

"Bert" > wrote in message
>I wanted to replace my '02 Passat wagon last year and was disappointed
> to find that VW's no longer...
Forum: VW air cooled March 13th 12, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By DogDiesel
Whats it cost.

"DogDiesel" > wrote in message
> To restore a VW air-cooled these days.
>
> A few scenarios .
>
> A disassembled rolling...
Forum: VW air cooled March 13th 12, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By DogDiesel
Whats it cost.

To restore a VW air-cooled these days.

A few scenarios .

A disassembled rolling good body bug. With and without a motor.

One with welded in rust repair panels. that needs assembled and...
Forum: VW air cooled March 11th 12, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By DogDiesel
Someone is restoring my 67 Frannie!!!! Link to pics

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> On 3/10/2012 10:31 PM, Randall wrote:
>> On 3/2/2012 7:25 AM, Jan Andersson wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled March 5th 12, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By DogDiesel
Today's hint;

"Mr. K" > wrote in message
> well, installing an engine in a '71 Van went pretty well, but I forgot
> to thread the...
Forum: VW air cooled March 3rd 12, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By DogDiesel
Someone is restoring my 67 Frannie!!!! Link to pics

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> OMG!!
>
> I was just contacted by a guy in Finland, someone told him I once owned
> his...
Forum: VW air cooled February 22nd 12, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 25
Posted By DogDiesel
So it's been a decade...

"Lauren Bailey" > wrote in message
On Feb 22, 6:52 am, "Bill Leary" > wrote:
> "Lauren...
Forum: VW air cooled February 10th 12, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By DogDiesel
Ball Joint Q.

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> On 2/9/2012 2:27 PM, Jim Ed wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 10:04 am, "Mr. > ...
Forum: VW water cooled January 23rd 12, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By DogDiesel
Report: UAW hopeful it can unionize VW's Chattanooga plant

"Sean" > wrote in message
> On 2011-07-08, >
Forum: VW air cooled November 24th 11, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By DogDiesel
VW aircooled camper

"John J Stafford" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "DogDiesel"...
Forum: VW air cooled November 24th 11, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By DogDiesel
VW aircooled camper

Out of my price range, But wouldn't it be sweet to live in.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ctd/2701044620.html

Diesel.
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 11, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By DogDiesel
How much would a '78 Cabriolet be worth?

"Mr. K" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "DogDiesel" >...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 11, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Mr. K" > wrote in message
> for parts? rusted out on the bottom otherwise complete & original.
> a Super beetle
Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Replies: 215
Posted By DogDiesel
Illegals demand and get changes to DUI checkpoint policy in California

"Cambridge Ray" > wrote in message
On Sep 6, 11:54 am, Peter Franks > wrote:
> On 9/6/2011...
Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

"Ramon F Herrera" > wrote in message
On Sep 1, 5:51 pm, richard > wrote:
> On Thu, 1...
Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

"Scout" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

"Scout" > wrote in message

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
> message
Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

"Scout" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving September 8th 11, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics