Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neill Massello
Forum: Technology May 15th 19, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Neill Massello
How to keep sound on when backing up.

micky > wrote:

> The 2019 Honda with the touchscreen that I am renting turns off the
> radio/flashdrive/bluetooth sound whenever I back up. Is t here a way to
> stop that....
Forum: Technology August 2nd 16, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By Neill Massello
new piston cooling tech

dsi1 > wrote:

> I'm willing to wait and see though.

You only have ten years, per your wager. Not to worry: fusion power has
been 30 years away for the last 50 years.
Forum: Technology July 31st 16, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By Neill Massello
new piston cooling tech

JR > wrote:

> Electric 18 wheeler, it would need a very long electric cord.

And breakers, breakers.
Forum: Technology July 29th 16, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By Neill Massello
new piston cooling tech

dsi1 > wrote:

> Researching new piston cooling technology at this time seems a bit too
> late since it's going to be an electric world shortly.

Electric may make inroads into...
Forum: Technology February 27th 13, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 715
Posted By Neill Massello
Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Michael A. Terrell > wrote: