Premature failure of ball joints and tire feathering by Vannessa
Hi I own a 97 f250 with a problem of a premature upper ball joint failure every 5000 KLM with outside tire feathering since new. The mechanics have not been able to solve this problem or could not bother to try. I need to replace the upper ball joint again an wonder other areas that I should be...
Yesterday 11:45 PM
by Xeno Go to last post
3 4 Technology
Air conditioner high pressure tube leak by Jack Myers
Air conditioning season is not off to a good start this year. The high pressure line that is routed under the battery developed a pinhole leak. The tube showed signs of corrosion, probably caused by battery acid. I attempted a repair by cutting out a few inches of metal tubing and bridging across...
Yesterday 05:37 PM
by Jack Myers Go to last post
7 8 Technology
Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name. by micky
Windows relevance at the end. Last year I posted about the 3 cars I ended up having in one 2 month rental period, and about the flash drive I had made that had about 800 songs on it from the 50's and early 60's, that I recorded off of 181.FM-oldies, one of several internet radio station from the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 01:58 PM
by nospam[_4_] Go to last post
19 38 Technology
98 Mustang Gt top speed? (strong wind gusts) by [email protected]
I don't know what's up but my 98 gt convertable I did 160.all I have is upgraded excost and a cold air intake.
Yesterday 03:57 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Ford Mustang