Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 4.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HEMI-Powered
Forum: Auto Photos March 2nd 07, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Repost for new a.b.p.a. members: 2000 Dodge Ram Fiberglass-Bodied Race Truck Fender & Wheel White (2005 WW@WD PROC) DSCN7993.jpg 258251 bytes

Today, Max Altara made these interesting comments ...

> Hello, HEMI-Powered!
> You wrote on Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:29:01 -0000:
>

> I hate to tel you this, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race
Forum: Old Timers Photos March 2nd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Reposts 1965 Simca Bertone Coupe-red-sVr=mx=.jpg (1/1) 67667 bytes

Today, made these interesting comments ...

how many thumbnail pics of these POS cars do you have?

--
HP, aka Jerry
Forum: Auto Photos February 28th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> Because of your many years of unacceptable behaviour in this
> and other newsgroups that included posting obscenities,
> profanities,...
Forum: Car Show Photos February 27th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Huge File!!Movie about a guy etc.

Today, Doby made these interesting comments ...

> Do we really need huge Movie files here too ? Flood
> a.b.p.autos instead. It seems to be the custom on that group.

he he he

> 27 Feb 2007...
Forum: Car Show Photos February 27th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Huge File!!Movie about a guy etc.

Today, Bassboat made these interesting comments ...

> Hi guys, I apologize for sending this in Yenc. I know that
> it's not too popular in this group. I tried to send this movie
> using my regular...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Magna hoardes cash with eye toward Chrysler

Today, rob made these interesting comments ...

> Fourth quarter net income plummets; dividend cut by half
> Magna International Inc. is hoarding cash as it considers a
> bid to buy the Chrysler...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, rob made these interesting comments ...

> Makes you wonder how a cop can win. Damned if they do -
> damned if they
>> don't.
>
> one of the reasons I dont work in that field any more
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, guest made these interesting comments ...

> The Supreme Court of Canada just ruled that if someone were to
> go to the police with information about a terrorist living in
> Canada, then...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler hourly workers will get buyouts of up to $100,000

Today, rob made these interesting comments ...

> The Chrysler group has agreed with the UAW to offer buyouts of
> as much as $100,000 to union employees to help reduce its
> hourly work force by...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Ford must copy Toyota, which copied Ford. Other carmakers should follow suit.

Today, §qu@r3 Wh33£s made these interesting comments ...

> Interesting....
>

> http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070218/COL06/
> 702180693/1014/BUSINESS01
>

> TOM WALSH
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, Padraig made these interesting comments ...

OK, I will be the judge here. STOP THIS AT ONCE.

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, Padraig made these interesting comments ...

> "MagisterMax" > wrote in message
>> Please tell me this is a joke....

Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, rob made these interesting comments ...

> "Police need to be cognizant of the rights of people who
> simply want to kill others" the lawyer said. "We cannot
> tolerate a system where police...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> Please tell me this is a joke....

yes, it is - the OP

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By HEMI-Powered
US Supreme Court

Today, Padraig made these interesting comments ...

> The Court is now debating whether police violated the rights
> of a criminal named Harris who was running from them, failing
> to pull over,...
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler Motors

Today, John Bradley made these interesting comments ...

> Exact. The Chinese, like SAIC (GM & VW partner) or Chery
> (already a 'known' brand) could easily cut deals with the big
> dealer groups...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler Motors

Today, guest made these interesting comments ...

> "John Bradley" > wrote
>
>> Stories out of Germany indicate that Chrysler net worth is
>> considered by the German banks to...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler Motors

Today, John Bradley made these interesting comments ...

> Stories out of Germany indicate that Chrysler net worth is
> considered by the German banks to be...ta-da...US$0, nada,
> nicht, null,...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler Motors

Today, Alan Moorman made these interesting comments ...

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:03:23 -0600, guest
> > wrote:
>

>>I don't think talks with GM will result in an investment...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Chrysler Motors

Today, guest made these interesting comments ...

> I don't think Magna will buy all of Chrysler Motors, but a
> part of it could be a good investment. Don't they already
> assemble the minivan for...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Reposts 1959 Simca Vedette (AUS Instruction Manual) 65=ron=.JPG (1/1) 73055 bytes

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> What the hell is a predesssor? Is this another reason you got
> fired?

You're the English teacher, you tell me. You know I have no...
Forum: Auto Photos February 25th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Reposts 1959 Simca Aronde Deluxe-liteblu-rV=mx=.jpg (1/1) 25533 bytes

Today, rob made these interesting comments ...

> hm I thought the engines in those Omni's were Mitsubishi, but
> I could be wrong

The 1978 L-Body, the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon, launched...
Forum: Auto Photos February 25th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Canadian auto industry

Today, guest made these interesting comments ...

> <<
> Hargrove pointed his finger at Japan and South Korea, which he
> accused of flooding the North American market with their cars
> while...
Forum: Auto Photos February 25th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Reposts 1959 Simca Vedette (AUS Instruction Manual) 65=ron=.JPG (1/1) 73055 bytes

Today, made these interesting comments ...

Ah,how I love these Simcas, after all, they're predesssors of the
car that became the 1978 Omni and Horizon, right? I especially like
200 of the same...
Forum: Auto Photos February 25th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By HEMI-Powered
Repost for new a.b.p.a. members: 1968 Ford Mustang GT Fasback Acapulco Blue Poly fv (2006 WW@WD DCTC) CL.jpg 399094 bytes

Today, Blue Oval/Dan Edwards made these interesting comments ...

> Jerry,
> As always, all your photos are great and most appreciated!
> I particularly
> enjoy the Fords because they are my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69