Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Technology November 5th 18, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1987 Chevy R10 p/u with sb 350 TBI

FOR THE DIY MECHANIC - WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

TDC - Top Dead Center can be confusing. There are TWO points of TDC for every cylinder. One on compression when the gasses are compressed, and on exhaust...
Forum: Technology October 12th 18, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 5:54:44 PM UTC-5, Scott wrote:
> Hello gents. I am in the process of doing some work and need help from anyone with knowledge on these old square bodies. My grandest...
Forum: Technology September 11th 18, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 8:09:37 PM UTC-5, Steve W. wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> > Hello gents. I am in the process of doing some work and need help
> > from anyone with knowledge on these old...
Forum: Technology September 10th 18, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Harmonic balancer, ways to replace

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 5:18:03 PM UTC-5, James Gregory Lirette wrote:
> Easy way too remove balancer with out damaged parts or vehicle
>
> --
> for full context, visit...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4