Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Noplacia[_2_]
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 11, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
The "Old" Golf

SFC, DogDiesel, WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU? Haven't you ever heard of BLOW
BY?

Negativity never solved a problem. I'm calling you both Cassandra.
Look it up.
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 11, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
The "Old" Golf

What's wrong with all of you? Haven't you ever heard of BLOW BY?

Morons.
Forum: VW water cooled December 17th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
86 Vanagon Coolant light?

Coolant temp sensor
Forum: VW water cooled November 25th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
VW 1300 Citi Golf unleaded petrol?

> What does leaded gas have to do with ozone. That's NOT why the lead
> was removed. Another idiot greenie global warming freak loose who
> spouts off without even a slight clue about what is real...
Forum: VW water cooled October 19th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
Offering extra services during routine maintenance

You should be able to see the tire wear for yourself. Is the tire
more worn on the inside or outside of the tread (feathering)? Was
there a noticeable pull when driving the car? Did the car drift...
Forum: VW water cooled October 3rd 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
Who decides dealer inventory?

If you're buying a new car you can order a model at the dealership
with your specifications. You're not limited to stock on hand. You
just have to wait for your car to arrive. A bonus if that...
Forum: VW water cooled September 29th 09, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
40K service on 09 TDI

Good point DaveAKA!
Forum: VW water cooled August 19th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Noplacia[_2_]
Round Headlight Conversion MK2

I have a 90 Golf 8v and I'm interested in a round headlight
conversion. Can anyone offer suggestions, leads, or advice? Any info
will help, especially if you've done it before.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8