Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 1.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bugnut68
Forum: VW air cooled October 14th 11, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By bugnut68
Yess! There is life..

On Sep 23, 6:28*pm, " > wrote:
> Google has always worked well for me. but I hear facebook is tring to
> put it out of business.
>

> You know all about...
Forum: VW air cooled June 24th 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By bugnut68
connecting fuel pump

On Jun 18, 6:12*am, " > wrote:
> On Jun 16, 7:31*pm, Jim Ed > wrote:
>
> > On Jun 14, 8:43*pm, "Mel P." > wrote:
>
> > > Is...
Forum: VW air cooled January 21st 11, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By bugnut68
Sweetest VW ever.

On Jan 21, 12:14*am, "P.J.Berg" > wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:23:40 +0100, DogDiesel > wrote:
> > I posted this because its awesome looking. About 40...
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 11, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bugnut68
Whatever happened to Shad Laws? Interesting thread with commentson the samba...

On Jan 20, 10:08*am, Randall > wrote:
> On 1/20/2011 7:04 AM, Jan Andersson wrote:
>

> > Hmmm......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_2CV
>
> Click on the triangle...
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 11, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 19, 10:27*pm, Randall > wrote:
> On 1/19/2011 12:15 PM, bugnut68 wrote:
>
> > I remember Shad Laws used to frequent RAMVA back in the day, but
> > haven't seen his...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 11, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bugnut68
Whatever happened to Shad Laws? Interesting thread with comments onthe samba...

I remember Shad Laws used to frequent RAMVA back in the day, but
haven't seen his postings in years. His name came up in a Samba
thread about LN biral cylinders, was surprised to see it appeared...
Forum: VW air cooled October 22nd 10, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Oct 19, 12:40*pm, Meyer > wrote:
> This is a good day indeed! One more petty liar and cheat out of the
> business.
>
> We fell sorry for Eddie and Phillip Christian though -...
Forum: VW air cooled October 12th 10, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Oct 11, 4:22*pm, Randy > wrote:
> On Oct 11, 6:10*pm, Shag > wrote:
>

> > Ah, finally going to do some prison time, eh? *Trying to make a quick
> > buck...
Forum: VW air cooled October 4th 10, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Oct 2, 10:00*pm, "DogDiesel" > wrote:
> "Jim Ed" > wrote in message

> On Sep 29,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Oct 1, 5:59*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Sep...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 10, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Sep 30, 5:58*am, " > wrote:
> On Sep 30, 8:18*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

Forum: VW air cooled September 29th 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By bugnut68
Every things for sale

On Sep 29, 9:06*am, " > wrote:
> On Sep 29, 8:45*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

Forum: VW air cooled April 20th 10, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bugnut68
Punch Dub?

On Apr 19, 6:21*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> bugnut68 wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled April 19th 10, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bugnut68
Punch Dub?

On Apr 17, 10:39*am, Randall > wrote:
> David Gravereaux wrote:
> > What is with VWoA and their new commercials, sheess?
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3wgX2Oruo
>
> > What...
Forum: VW air cooled April 12th 10, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bugnut68
Punch Dub?

On Apr 8, 4:56*am, zam > wrote:
> On Apr 7, 10:55*pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
>
> > What is with VWoA and their new commercials,...
Forum: VW air cooled March 17th 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By bugnut68
A Word about EMPI

On Mar 13, 4:53*pm, "Cletus" > wrote:
> Thanks Robert!
>
> Around sea level, maybe 500ft above at the most.
>
> "Robert" > wrote in message

Forum: VW air cooled January 21st 10, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By bugnut68
Can't hurt to ask ...

On Jan 20, 12:25*pm, "'whatever'" > wrote:
> It can't hurt to ask ...
>
> I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of
> extras including $5,000...
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By bugnut68
Mario Gavazzi the vw abortionist in denial

On Jan 17, 1:41*pm, Randy > wrote:
> On Jan 17, 2:44*pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Give me your address Rose * lets see who the real man is
>
> > Yes I...
Forum: VW air cooled January 15th 10, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 15, 5:57*am, " > wrote:
> *did I forget to meantion that my trailer came with a 2 1/2 car garage
> that I also get to play with, I even wirired it up with...
Forum: VW air cooled January 15th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By bugnut68
-hijacked by Mario Gavazzi the vw butcher

On Jan 15, 6:08*am, " > wrote:
> LOL are you un-American or what, its called the 2nd amandment and I
> know I'm far from the only one that carrie. *and yes if...
Forum: VW air cooled January 15th 10, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 14, 2:46*pm, " > wrote:
> so who made you God - My God is the only one I have to worry about and
> you are far from him.
>

> > You are going to rot in...
Forum: VW air cooled January 14th 10, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 14, 2:50*pm, " > wrote:
> LOL Come on you ball-less little prick, *I know I don't have to worry
> about you getting off your fat ass to do anything

Forum: VW air cooled January 14th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 14, 5:19*am, " > wrote:
> Sorry I don't have time to read your drivel Rose I just do a quick
> scan and have to laugh at you thinking i'm a *no one
>
> You...
Forum: VW air cooled January 14th 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 14, 6:27*am, " > wrote:
> LOL Rose let me see if I can explain so you can understand *I turned
> off my computer so I could have man and wife time *you have...
Forum: VW air cooled January 13th 10, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By bugnut68
4 wire alternator annoyances

On Jan 13, 7:13*am, " > wrote:
> > Before tearing it down check *and clean all your contacts including
> > grounds,
>
> > I had the same thing as far as the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59