Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Episteme
Forum: Jeep July 6th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Episteme
"RSMuddog" header bolt

It wasn't directed against you or to you Bill. It wasn't sent to bait you
and it wasn't a troll. It was merely an answer to another persons post.
So perhaps you should take your own advice because I...
Forum: Jeep July 5th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Episteme
"RSMuddog" header bolt

Nice Answer

"24Bit®" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:47:36 GMT, "RSMuddog via CarKB.com" <u34723@uwe>
> Amazingly...
Forum: Auto Photos June 28th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 70
Posted By Episteme
'48 Crosley

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> I don't like queens like you. Learn to talk like a man.
> God Bless...
Forum: Auto Photos June 26th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 70
Posted By Episteme
'48 Crosley

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Even notice a troll doesn't have the intestinal fortune to stand behind
> it's...
Forum: Auto Photos June 26th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 70
Posted By Episteme
'48 Crosley

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> There you go again, the little coward ronnie mcgrice a faggot
> schizophrenic...
Forum: Auto Photos June 26th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 70
Posted By Episteme
'48 Crosley

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Even notice a troll doesn't have the intestinal fortune to stand behind
> it's...
Forum: Auto Photos June 26th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 70
Posted By Episteme
'48 Crosley

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Crosleys were very popular during the fifties, very other drag racing
> altered...
Forum: Auto Photos June 14th 07, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Episteme
The Google King

Well Mr Hughes impress us with your poetic prowess then.

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> And as sure as hell,...
Forum: Auto Photos June 8th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Episteme
The Google King

"Jonno" > wrote in message

> "§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message
>> And...
Forum: Auto Photos March 14th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 10
Posted By Episteme
Ford sells Aston Martin

"Peter Dohm" > wrote in message
>> My hand was up first. By the way, I had occasion to sit in a new Bentley
>> sedan today...
Forum: Car Show Photos January 11th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 11
Posted By Episteme
TheTtruthAabout Digital Cameras

Some may find this interesting?

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/11/21/21pogues-posts-2/

E.
Forum: Auto Photos January 11th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 30
Posted By Episteme
TheTtruthAabout Digital Cameras

Some may find this interesting?

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/11/21/21pogues-posts-2/

E.
Forum: Auto Photos December 24th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Episteme
Volkswagen & cryptologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

Oh yeah, Rex Curry, another real plonker who like a.b.p.a's resident wonker
continues to prove that truth and fact should never get in the way of a bent
or stupid theory.

"*Bill*"...
Forum: Auto Photos December 21st 06, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Episteme
Volkswagen & cryptologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

Oh yeah, Rex Curry, another real plonker who like a.b.p.a's resident wonker
continues to prove that truth and fact should never get in the way of a bent
or stupid theory.

"*Bill*"...
Forum: Auto Photos December 6th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Episteme
Quinpool Rd 2006 #FINIS 1932 Chevrolet Cabriolet sv=KRM.jpg 251696 bytes

1931 Ford A Sport Coupe

> A repost of the Truro Show & Shine - May 2006

Forum: Auto Photos November 25th 06, 11:06 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Episteme
1930 American Austin-Bantam 20.jpg (1/1) 175737 bytes

Thats because its actually a British Austin Seven Engine.

"Mike G." > wrote in message
> Now that's just weird looking,...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17