Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 1.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PlowBoy[_2_]
Forum: Simulators June 21st 09, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
RSC back up!

you are unbelievable, since you dont nobody does? yeah right...
"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators May 11th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to fj.kanji,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Automotive simulators are responsible for reckless driving!!!

Stupid ****s like you should not be allowed to own a computer, let alone
vote.

"Rita B. Flesh" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

"Part 2"
Please Niles dont take me that badly, I was hurried last week.

> I'm 56 years old and have already been to school ... even SIM Racing
> school, I've been SIM Racing for 11 years. I want to...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

Typical Testicular,

takes a vid that supports ANYTHING except what you hate about iRacing, what
you got and what you are using for evidence was a bunch of "Join the race,
it is a game, it don't...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

testicle thanks for interjecting yourself into the discussion, but please
try to read the not so elaborate rants at least once, then think about what
is being said... the "bully club" was...
Forum: Simulators April 27th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

Niles.

I wouldn't doubt you beat me at many things. I was shocked to read that you
are 56? you sounded more like 15, in the original post/reply lol. No I'm
not being holier than thou I'm trying...
Forum: Simulators January 19th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Netkar Pro has issue with MS FFB wheel

The driver isn't there, not the one you need to get to all the adjustments!
What you got, more less, is "generic joystick" driver, that MS left in xp...
The problem is though, that to make the...
Forum: Simulators December 19th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 46
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
iRacing Watkins Glen and the Radical

you are a consummate Prick, ****face. Why do you assume I'm a member?
Second, I can probably pay someone enough money to run cable into my house
to watch one ****ing TV show, then have it removed. ...
Forum: Simulators December 9th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "PlowBoy," > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators October 29th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
This is why I find it hard to stay away from iRacing...

did you get this figured out?

wonder if you have suppressed the "allow <something to happen>...." window
somehow, I would start with disabling windows (or other) firewall, adding
iRacing to...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
iRacing - Hardware

save up a few bucks, get a newer wheel with USB connections, g25's are fab
if you can find them and they aint cheap but I live the hell out of mine so
far, there are others out there. Im Iracing...
Forum: Simulators October 14th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
iRacing - Hardware

Processor is fine, GPU (vid) will make things nicer the 7300 is pretty much
like my 8600 I believe, I like it fine. I have an 8800gt and it runs better
on that card overall (but the card has a...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 30
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
GTR Evo Arrived...

"John Doe" > wrote in message

WOW...

Love how you newbs (jdoe) find a newsgroup, that has been around for uh um
oh about...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
rFactor 2 -> Trymedia in, sale lost!

More than likely you have a problem, one is the protection like some
firewall app is blocking the connection, second, you have some spyware that
is rerouting HTTP://~:80 to somewhere else.
"Tony R"...
Forum: Simulators June 17th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
RSC Banning

reset your cable modem or DSL modem (get new IP leased from ISP) before you
go too far in assuming the worst?

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators June 3rd 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
Anyone tried this game? Is it even close to a SIM?

Well,

Some guys that I used to race MTM and MTM2 with (you know, fun! but not a
sim..) are playing this now. I found out about a week ago. Jeff, well it
looks pretty arcadey... and wondered,...
Forum: Simulators March 17th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
ARCA & LeoFFB

Alright, search using Leo's FFB plugin 1.00...
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Leo%27s%20FFB%20plugin

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators March 17th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
ARCA & LeoFFB

having a hell of a time finding this leoffb. link anyone?
"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message

> LeoFFB is also doing wonders to...
Forum: Simulators January 15th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
N2K and Vista

Hi, Ill dare assume you tried setting the properties of the EXE file to run
in compatibility mode (forXP) and see if the results are different?

NR worked nice on my beta version of vista, but I...
Forum: Simulators December 29th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
G25 pedals vs. TSW2

you will like it very much, Uwe use the same "windows" setup/configuration
everyone was using for the MOMO's (IE centering spring ON, but set to 0 etc
etc etc...) I set mine to only turn 300...
Forum: Simulators December 29th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
steering wheels

The red was MFG'd later, most refer to I red ones as Version2's. I have
both I honestly cant tell much difference, some of my buddies say the red
one was "better"... heck If I know, factually...
Forum: Simulators December 1st 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
How to drive a race car without spinning out?

my only suggestion to that, was with a joystick (last one I had looked like
the sticks on a remote control airplane controller, so...) would be that you
could find that by moving only a slight...
Forum: Simulators November 21st 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

Quite possibly the opposite will happen, that is ~if~ you think the UN has
anything to do with it...
http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/un_control_internet.htm

For those dip****s who cant see...
Forum: Simulators November 21st 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
How to drive a race car without spinning out?

reason for that was actually explained on RAS years ago IIRC... It was
those guys figured out, and exploiting the "problem" in the game code, where
you could actually corner (in GPL especially) at...
Forum: Simulators November 20th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By PlowBoy[_2_]
How to drive a race car without spinning out?

(Plowboy from home)

least you weren't 2 of 3 guesses (trolling or keyboard racer) like I was
betting on, and yeah I wholly understand the money thing VS wheels. But the
pad, will be very hard to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25