Showing results 1 to 25 of 167
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Fisher's Left Testicle
Forum: Simulators July 16th 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
iRacing Transmission and Drivetrain?

On Jul 15, 7:29 pm, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> >Has...
Forum: Simulators July 16th 09, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
iRacing - my opinion based on a short sampling

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
> >< Solstice - rookie
>>
>> I didin't check out the normal Soltice, just the Solstice rookie. Will
Forum: Simulators July 16th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
iRacing Transmission and Drivetrain?

Has the above been put right yet? iRacing is supposed to be a training tool,
yet it allows flat shifting and has a homosexual auto clutch. It's about
time they forced the use of a clutch.
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
iRacing Costs

Personally, I think it's too expensive as it is and they need more payment
plans. I don't mind paying for the content but i think the monthly sub is
too high, especially if you don't get much time...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
iRacing and real names?

> wrote in message
On Jul 13, 7:05 pm, "jeffareid" > wrote:

Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
iRacing and real names?

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
>> Libel/slander is when your reputation is reduced in the eyes of right
>> thinking people.
>
> That's...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Best bang for the buck home cockpit frame?

"GaryR" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a friend that has a great wife and wants me to set him
> up. I'll be using a...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
iRacing and real names?

"jeffareid" > wrote in message

> https://members.iracing.com/membersite/termsofuse.jsp
>
> Here is the clause:
>
> 4.1.
> To...
Forum: Simulators July 13th 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
On Jul 13, 2:18 pm, Tony R...
Forum: Simulators July 13th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

Forum: Simulators July 13th 09, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
>< Solstice - rookie
>
> I didin't check out the normal Soltice, just the Solstice rookie. Will
> try it...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 09, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
On Jul 12, 2:43 pm, "David Fisher's Left Testicle"...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 09, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
On Jul 12, 11:40 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle"...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
On Jul 12, 10:26 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle"...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
> After a year on the iracing service I find it to be fair at...
Forum: Simulators July 11th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

You might also want to read up on the whole steering ratio thing:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=336105

What are you running the wheel at?

I have mine set up to full and just adjust the...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"schooner" > wrote in message

> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message
Forum: Simulators July 9th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

I recommend the Nixim brake mod. It makes a huge difference
http://www.nixim.com/cart/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators July 6th 09, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor

"Plowboy" > wrote in message
> **** you Dave, I didn't say YOU as much as in YOU "David testicle
> ********"... I said you can...
Forum: Simulators July 6th 09, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor

"The Devil's Reject" > wrote in message
> David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>
>> You must be a ****ing pole sitter then, in...
Forum: Simulators July 5th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor

"The Devil's Reject" > wrote in message
> David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>> So what do the blue flags in rFactor...
Forum: Simulators July 5th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor

You're right, but I don't have time to run in a league.

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> You're running in the wrong server anyway....
Forum: Simulators July 5th 09, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Planet Earth has a good week!

"Byron Pubes" > wrote in message

> Well you certainly live up to that surname of yours.

Byron, shut-up for a bit.
Forum: Simulators July 4th 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor

"PlowBoy," > wrote in message

> Sure, you can argue that you would rather be a dick and ignore the flag,
> im sure there are...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 09, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Blue Flags In rfactor