Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Forum: Honda June 16th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Strange no-start on a '94 Accord

On Jun 14, 9:00 pm, "Bill Forintos" > wrote:
> I drove home my '94 Accord LX Friday night without any indication of a
> problem, but this Saturday morning I could not get it...
Forum: Honda May 22nd 08, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
'95 Civic--intermittent A/C cooling problem

On May 17, 5:56 pm, "Steven L." > wrote:
> I have a 1995 Honda Civic with only 80,000 miles on it.
>
> There's a mysterious intermittent cooling problem that two mechanics
Forum: Honda May 14th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
economics of driving

On May 14, 12:35 pm, wrote:
> Dear Forumers,
>
> Say I can choose between two cars. The gas mileage of the first car is
> 25. The gas mileage of the second car is 30. Let us...
Forum: Honda May 8th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Honda Accord Check Engine Light Codes: 1456 & 0171

On May 6, 3:40 pm, " >
wrote:
> I spent several hundreds dollars to pass emissions last month. I was
> receiving eCU codes P0401 and P0420, which were both...
Forum: Honda May 2nd 08, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
89 civic

On Apr 29, 9:38 pm, loewent > wrote:
> Well the legacy is over, my 98 civic has met its fate on the back end
> of a 93 ranger. I was the only one in the car, and walked away with
Forum: Honda April 25th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Honda FCX Clarity 5.97 MPG!

On Mar 31, 6:31 pm, (M.A. Stewart) wrote:
> Jeff ) writes:
> > Justbob30 wrote:
> >> So, what is your source of this information? per Honda, it gets...
Forum: Honda April 17th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Plot of Engine Speed vs. Fuel Consumption

On Apr 12, 4:49 pm, ecarecar > wrote:
> I am looking for a plot of engine speed vs. fuel consumption. Is one
> available anywhere? I am not at all picky about what specific...
Forum: Honda February 22nd 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1988 Accord

you have a set of teeth, no? well, they are but pieces of bone that
are held together by some sort of gum. A timing belt has a similar
construction.

> Timing belt life has zero to do with what it...
Forum: Honda February 21st 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Spark plugs

On Feb 21, 10:18 am, "Fijoy George" > wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I live in Baltimore, MD, and I recently had to take my 1991 Honda Accord DX
> to a mechanic because the car did not pass...
Forum: Honda February 18th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1988 Accord

On Feb 17, 2:42 pm, Tony Harding > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Feb 16, 7:32 pm, "Bill & Vernie Bauer" >
> > wrote:
> >> Alternator belt --- What is...
Forum: Honda February 17th 08, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
91 honda with choke problem when cold

On Feb 14, 4:13 am, Stevoo > wrote:
> Hey guys...its been a while since my last post seeing things have been
> problem free for the past year or so :)
>
> I have a 91 honda...
Forum: Honda February 17th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 14, 4:13 am, Stevoo > wrote:
> Hey guys...its been a while since my last post seeing things have been
> problem free for the past year or so :)
>
> I have a 91 honda...
Forum: Honda February 17th 08, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1988 Accord

wrote:
> Alternator belt --- What is the other pulley for? The crankshaft pulley,
> the alternator pulley, the ??? pulley.
>
> I...
Forum: Honda February 13th 08, 08:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.honda, alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes, alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 347
Posted By [email protected]
Consider buying American!

On Feb 12, 8:37 am, wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23124844/
>
> GM just made it known that they lost 39 billion in 2007, the largest
> ever annual loss for a US...
Forum: Honda February 11th 08, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Is OK to combine antifreeze on Toyota with Honda antifreeze?

On Feb 8, 7:24 am, "Chris" > wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have 2 cars , one is Toyota Echo 2004, the other is Honda Element
> 2004.which are both in great shape, not any problem.
> Both...
Forum: Honda February 10th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
91 Prelude Electrical Issue

On Feb 8, 9:01 am, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Feb 6, 3:56 pm, Erdos2 > wrote:
> >> On Feb 6, 6:38 am, jim beam...
Forum: Honda February 9th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Smelly Exhaust, Oil stains on bumper, what could this be? Civicproblems.

On Feb 6, 6:23 pm, 85miles > wrote:
> On Feb 2, 4:18 am, wrote:
>

> > On Feb 2, 12:22 am, 85miles > wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 1, 5:37 am,...
Forum: Honda February 8th 08, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 6, 3:56 pm, Erdos2 > wrote:
> On Feb 6, 6:38 am, jim beam > wrote:
>

> > wrote:
> > > On Feb 5, 1:31 pm, Erdos2...
Forum: Honda February 7th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 6, 8:38 am, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Feb 5, 1:31 pm, Erdos2 > wrote:
> >> My daughter is reporting some strange...
Forum: Honda February 6th 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 5, 1:31 pm, Erdos2 > wrote:
> My daughter is reporting some strange electrical behavior with her 91
> Honda Prelude.
>
> Sometimes when she does one thing electrical,...
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1994 Accord - sticky valves?

On Feb 2, 12:04 pm, "GK" > wrote:
> Thaks. It makes sense now. My wife's driving to work is just the
> opposite of an Italian Tuneup.
>
> Gary
>
> > An Italian Tuneup once a month or...
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Smelly Exhaust, Oil stains on bumper, what could this be? Civicproblems.

On Feb 2, 12:22 am, 85miles > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 5:37 am, wrote:
>

> > On Jan 28, 5:45 pm, 85miles > wrote:
>
> > > Hi
>
> > > I have a 98 Honda...
Forum: Honda February 1st 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Smelly Exhaust, Oil stains on bumper, what could this be? Civicproblems.

On Jan 28, 5:45 pm, 85miles > wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a 98 Honda Civic with 245,000 KM.
>
> I am trying to figure out this problem.
>
> My exhaust kind of smells stinky, kind of a...
Forum: Honda January 30th 08, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
1988 Honda Accord won't idle when warmed up

On Jan 29, 7:05 pm, Grumpy AuContraire >
wrote:
> ACAR wrote:
> > On Jan 27, 12:47 pm, Grumpy AuContraire >
> > wrote:
> > snip

Forum: Honda January 30th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
electrical problem

On Jan 29, 5:59 am, wrote:
> My friend just gave me his 89 honda prelude and every once in a while
> i will lose all my volts,and my engine starts to backfire and i have
> no...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65