Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw body question

On Feb 7, 10:32 am, "bug '59" >
wrote:
> If it did have one there's a hole in the door.
> About... well, same place as the drivers side door...
>
> Roger
>
> PS...
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw body question

On Feb 7, 6:05 am, "dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote:
> my standard/hardtop USA 1970 Beetle has only one mirror on the driver's
> door.
>
> Convertibles and KGs might have 2 external...
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw body question

On Feb 6, 9:51 pm, wrote:
> Did the 70's have one side mirror or two??? i got this car and parts
> were in boxes and i'm putting it back together to see wut i need...
> i'm...
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw body question

On Feb 6, 9:51 pm, wrote:
> Did the 70's have one side mirror or two??? i got this car and parts
> were in boxes and i'm putting it back together to see wut i need...
> i'm...
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw body question

Did the 70's have one side mirror or two??? i got this car and parts
were in boxes and i'm putting it back together to see wut i need...
i'm wantthing to keep the outside origanal...
Forum: VW air cooled February 5th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 4, 8:29 pm, "Wolfgang" >
wrote:
> Buy the book "How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive" by John Muir --- or borrow
> it from your local librat. Best $16...
Forum: VW air cooled February 4th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
1970 vw beetle Oil change...

On Feb 3, 7:17 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Scotty" > wrote in message

> > On Feb 2, 11:34 pm,...
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 3, 4:15 am, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2007 20:22:34 -0800, wrote:
>
> >On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 3, 4:15 am, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2007 20:22:34 -0800, wrote:
>
> >On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 3, 4:15 am, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2007 20:22:34 -0800, wrote:
>
> >On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 3, 4:15 am, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2007 20:22:34 -0800, wrote:
>
> >On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 2, 10:43 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Feb 2, 10:20 pm,...
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> wrote:
> > How do i tell if its got the fram spin on kit thing???
>
> You would see the typical can hanging down/off...
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle

On Feb 2, 10:20 pm, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> wrote:
> > How do i tell if its got the fram spin on kit thing???
>
> You would see the typical can hanging down/off...
Forum: VW air cooled February 3rd 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
1970 beetle