Showing results 1 to 25 of 206
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Greg[_1_]
Forum: Jeep July 27th 14, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg[_1_]
arg.. st00pid wiper motor

But not as bad as rec.motorcycles.virago, I just bought a 84 Virago,
figured I would check that group out, hum, not much help there, last post
was 2009.

"Greg" wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep July 27th 14, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg[_1_]
arg.. st00pid wiper motor

Nice to see at least 4 of us still look at this group, or any news group
for that matter, I miss the days of Mike Romaine and Bill Hughes. Although I
hated it at the time, would even like to be...
Forum: Jeep May 28th 14, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Are Wrangler's Safe for First-time Drivers?

11 years ago we bought our daughter a 95 YJ for graduation, 4 cyl. she
still has it today, although now it has locked front and rear, 36" tires,
half hard top etc. but we thought a year or 2 after...
Forum: Jeep May 12th 14, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Dang Blasted rust!!!

I'm in Canada, we don't make much, and I hate that it is getting harder
and harder to find Made In USA on anything, within reason on price, if it
says made in the USA that would be my first choice...
Forum: Jeep January 2nd 13, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg[_1_]
restoring '65 CJ-5: advice on wiper repair, parts sources,

Don't know if they will have wiper, but seem to have lots for all years
http://www.willysoverland.com/index.php/WO/parts_catalog/?gclid=CIyP9aLSyrQCFcN_Qgod2zAA6g

"DougW" wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 12, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Odd Transfer Case sound

Driving down the road with no doors on and daughter in pass seat trying to
find the noise, she said it was coming from her side, I said my side, she
said front I said rear, so it is worth a poke at...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 12, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Odd Transfer Case sound

I don't know what the rear drive shaft and pinion are like on an XJ, but I
swapped a ford 9" into the rear of my CJ about 4 years ago, last month I had
a noise just like you are explaining, turned...
Forum: Jeep April 17th 12, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg[_1_]
95 YJ runs rough after shut off

Got a friend with a 95 YJ, 4.0 L, automatic, jeep starts and runs fine,
but if after driving for a while if he shuts it off, when he restarts it
runs rough, missing, sputtering. Any ideas??
Forum: Jeep February 27th 12, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Anyone know what this is?

Does it have a painless wiring kit installed, looks like my 70 amp maxi
fuse that came with kit.

"Dale Beckett" wrote in message ...

I'm told this is an '82...
Forum: Jeep November 17th 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Howell TBI

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Howell TBI, this would
be for a 1981 CJ7 with 258,
Forum: Jeep October 24th 11, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Need CJ7 measurement

Thanks, that will probably do it.

"Jo Baggs" wrote in message ...

"Greg" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep October 23rd 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Need CJ7 measurement

Can someone with a CJ7 do me a favour and take a measurement from the face
of the top seatbelt bolt on the roll bar to the outside screw on the visor.
I'm doing a cage and new windshield frame, my...
Forum: Jeep January 3rd 11, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Greg[_1_]
1997 TJ Sahara Ragtop bought new, still driven. Replacement? (See inside)

Sorry, frames been replaced with an 86 CJ one, think only thing from
original CJ is hood and dana 300 transfer case.

"Will Honea" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep January 3rd 11, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Greg[_1_]
1997 TJ Sahara Ragtop bought new, still driven. Replacement? (See inside)

If you don't care about the latest and greatest features then why don't
you save some money and fix up what you have, 30+ grand for new, or 5 grand
and rebulid engine, tranny, diffs, another grand...
Forum: Jeep October 4th 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Greg[_1_]
What Kind of Jeep Model that Suite for Beach Surfer

I got an 8.8 out of an explorer sport track, disk brakes, limited slip,
1000 miles on it, $100.00, now that was a great deal. Unfortunately it was
for me, freind of mine was sure happy with it...
Forum: Jeep January 11th 10, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Hows this for Articulation?

I'll take 2

"Williams Nemesis" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7QrR4Ur8
>
> Absolutely stupendous

Forum: Jeep October 2nd 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Mounting high steer arms?

Has anyone here mounted high steer arms, this is on a 75 wagoneer dana 44?
I have my arms, knuckles are being machined, the drivers arm looks like if
mounted where it seems to sit, it is staight...
Forum: Jeep September 18th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 18
Posted By Greg[_1_]
Brain Storming New Bumper Modification

Considering a new case, just the case, is just over $200.00 and a used one
from Currie is $145.00, $75.00 is a steel, I just looked at a used 28 spline
last week, ( it's 28 not 27 ) for $600.00....
Forum: Jeep September 9th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Greg[_1_]
more fixits. :\

How about just some plumbing teflon tape?

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Lon wrote:
>> DougW wrote:
>>> Found a...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Greg[_1_]
XJ Seat Covers

I bought 2 Corbrue seats, neoprene, slotted for harness, $700.00 canadian,
ordered from a place in Kamloops BC. at the time can. $ was about 0.75 US,
so those seat covers would of been $375.00...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Greg[_1_]
XJ Seat Covers

I don't know anything about them but that they fit like a glove, which was
one thing he was after, but good to know they don't stay like that, I just
ordered new seats for not much more then the...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Greg[_1_]
XJ Seat Covers

http://www.wetokole.com/

"bw-fl" > wrote in message

> I'm looking for suggestions about seat...
Forum: Jeep June 3rd 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg[_1_]
FS: locked model 20 ans locked 30

I am upgrading my CJ7 again, just finished swapping out narrow track for
wide track, but am now going 9" and 44, so anyway I have about as good as
you get with these two difs.
AMC 20, wide track,...
Forum: Jeep May 22nd 09, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg[_1_]
AMC Model 20 offset?

Pinion, I meaured, 1 1/2" offset to drivers side.

"Lee Ayrton" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 May 2009 19:22:46 -0700, Greg...
Forum: Jeep May 19th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg[_1_]
AMC Model 20 offset?

I know the amc 20 is offset to the drivers side a bit on a CJ7 rear end,
how much?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 206