Showing results 1 to 25 of 332
Search took 2.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Chrysler May 29th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
'02 300M: Code P0700 and...

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: Technology May 28th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
91 Hyundai Excel Running Rough - Smoking

"E Meyer" > wrote in message

> On 5/27/08 7:11 PM, in article ,
> "Mike" >...
Forum: Technology May 28th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"E Meyer" > wrote in message

> On 5/27/08 10:10 AM, in article
> ,
Forum: Technology May 27th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike
weird steering oscillation

"Dan Lanciani" <ddl@danlan.*com> wrote in message
>I have a 1995 Lexus GS300 with ~30k miles. It has had regular dealer
> service, though perhaps not optimally...
Forum: Jeep May 27th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By Mike
Card code lost!!!

"nichollette" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I recently bought a Jeep Orvis (1998) in the UK, and was told the car code
> was with the...
Forum: Technology May 27th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 59
Posted By Mike
Engine oil and Sludge

"ray" > wrote in message
> HLS wrote:
>>
>> "Dennis" > wrote in message
>>> After reading the post...
Forum: Chrysler May 27th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
'02 300M: Code P0700 and...

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in message
> On 05/26/08 05:12 pm Mike wrote:
>
>>> 1. Check Engine light on again. At first I assumed it was...
Forum: Chrysler May 26th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
'02 300M: Code P0700 and...

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in message
> On 05/25/08 09:24 pm I wrote:
>
>> 1. Check Engine light on again. At first I assumed it was P0441...
Forum: Chrysler May 26th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
'02 300M: Code P0700 and...

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in message
> 1. Check Engine light on again. At first I assumed it was P0441 again, but I
> checked and found...
Forum: Technology May 16th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike
Stupid "free energy" idea

> wrote in message
>> On modern cars, its LESS than idling. They typically shut fuel flow OFF
>> on...
Forum: Technology May 16th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike
Stupid "free energy" idea

> wrote in message
>> On modern cars, its LESS than idling. They typically shut fuel flow OFF
>> on...
Forum: Technology May 16th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike
Stupid "free energy" idea

> wrote in message
>> On modern cars, its LESS than idling. They typically shut fuel flow OFF
>> on...
Forum: Chrysler May 16th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike
Air Conditioning Fuel Consumption!

"Denny B" > wrote in message
> Is it true that when you use Air Conditioning
> you get poor gas mileage? I was told this recently.
> It is the...
Forum: Technology May 15th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
OK to remove thermostat?

> wrote in message
> Maybe try a lower pressure Rad Cap. Comments?

That will just let the coolant...
Forum: Technology May 14th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
OK to remove thermostat?

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote in message
>J wrote:
>>
>> Will it harm anything if I remove the therrmostat for the duration of the
Forum: Technology May 14th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike
Stupid "free energy" idea

> wrote in message
>> On modern cars, its LESS than idling. They typically shut fuel flow OFF
>> on...
Forum: Technology May 14th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Smog Emissions results 1987 300E Mercedes

"Tube Audio" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a 1987 300E live in California, however the car is from the east
> coast, so it is...
Forum: Chrysler May 12th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike
Car Running on Water - Is Water 4 Gas Scam?

"Pete E. Kruzer" > wrote in message
> There was one situation, I think it may have been a Car Talk puzzler
Forum: Technology May 11th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
How is the best way to purge brake lines

> wrote in message
On May 8, 9:37 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler May 11th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
3.5L Code 25 - High RPM @ Idle

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> My son's 1996 3.5L Eagle Vision TSI (92K miles) has started idling at ~1600
> RPM (even...
Forum: Technology May 8th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
Fuel economy, '88 NA Supra

"Hachiroku ハチ*ク" > wrote in message
> First, a bit of background. I might do better if I fix the transmission
> and the speedo cable. The...
Forum: Technology May 8th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike
Stupid "free energy" idea

"Mortimer" > wrote in message
> "Sam the Bam" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler May 1st 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
PT AC Question

"pe2" > wrote in message
> Ok-
>
> Question-
>
> 2003 PT, 2.6L engine. Automatic.
>
> When the car is sitting still, while running...
Forum: Technology April 30th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike
13-1/2 to 1 compression ...on the street?

"M.Burns" > wrote in message
> Looking at a nice Pro Street car with 13.5 to 1 compression pistons. It
> apparently has been at some...
Forum: Technology April 30th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
'96 Rodeo 4 cyl - A/C cuts out related to water temp