Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools? by ultred ragnusen
Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools on this vehicle whose tires I rotated today and which I plan on rotating every 4K miles (6K km). First question is what is the practical difference between these three 21mm (13/16ths) "sockets" for the lug bolts on the car I was working on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:52 AM
by Dave Plowman (News) Go to last post
167 47 Technology
How long can a popping CV joint last? by [email protected]
Was it a 2002? I googled this question because of my 2002 626.
Yesterday 07:16 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
Yesterday 01:34 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
1 Attachment(s) VW Pickup by Paul McGrane
Yesterday 01:33 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
3 13 Auto Photos
This Company Will Make You a Modern 1966 Shelby GT350 Mustang by mongo
Starting @ $189K... https://www.maxim.com/rides/revology-shelby-gt350-2018-2 This Company Will Make You a Modern 1966 Shelby GT350 Mustang Anything Carroll Shelby put his name on turned to gold, but there’s something about those late ’60s Mustangs that will always be iconic and cool. You...
Yesterday 04:38 AM
by mongo Go to last post
0 5 Ford Mustang