Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Macsoft
Forum: VW air cooled November 5th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Macsoft
Hi all

In article
com wrote:
> Hi all,

> I am new to this group, I am hoping this would be the best
> newsgroupfor type I/II...
Forum: VW air cooled November 2nd 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Macsoft
Idea for a VW shirt

In article >
> wrote:
> On Oct 3, 2:16 pm, " > wrote:
>> I have been looking for a...
Forum: VW air cooled November 2nd 07, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Macsoft
"Under Pressure!"

In article > Berg >
wrote:
> Michael Cecil wrote:
>> On 01 Nov 2007 23:01:52 GMT, Macsoft >
>> wrote:
>>> Hi there.
Forum: VW air cooled November 2nd 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Macsoft
"Under Pressure!"

In article >
SpeedyJim > wrote:
> Macsoft wrote:
>> Hi there.
>> My pressure originalsensor was shot, and got me a pressure...
Forum: VW air cooled November 1st 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Macsoft
"Under Pressure!"

Hi there.
My pressure originalsensor was shot, and got me a pressure gauge with
sender.Now there is one more bluey and pointing thingy in my dash :)
Question: What pressure should I read? I noticed,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By Macsoft
Quality of work

In article

m" > wrote:

>> I've been to your shop. You suck and your work sucks.- Hide
>> quoted text...
Forum: VW air cooled October 29th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Macsoft
Up and running at last

In article > "Joey
> wrote:
> "Susanne" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled October 29th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Macsoft
Up and running at last

In article > "Joey
> wrote:
> "Susanne" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled October 29th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Macsoft
Starter...

In article
>A Veteran
> wrote:
> In article >,
> "Lenny D." >...
Forum: VW air cooled October 29th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Macsoft
Starter...

In article <TxSRi.161265$Fc.76997@attbi_s21>
> wrote:

Dont really see the point in that. A solenoid is just a big relay. If
it works with 6 volts, it will do marvelous...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By Macsoft
Quality of work

In article

m" > wrote:
> On Oct 28, 9:33 am, Dennis > wrote:
>> On Oct 28, 10:30 am, "Karl"...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Macsoft
Why do we cover plates on internet pics?

In article > Michael
> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:42:39 +0100, Tricky
> > wrote:
>> Michael Cecil...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Macsoft
Need help from you english-speaking folks....

In article > Speedy
> wrote:
> Macsoft wrote:
>> This is an off-topic, but kinda close to VW topics.. :)
>> ALPINE, car audio band,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Macsoft
Need help from you english-speaking folks....

This is an off-topic, but kinda close to VW topics.. :)
ALPINE, car audio band, how do you pronouce it? the "PINE" section,
is like "Pine" (the tree), or like "Pin" (like cushion pin)?

I'ts an year...
Forum: VW air cooled October 27th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Macsoft
Why do we cover plates on internet pics?

In article > "dave
AKAvwdoc1" > wrote:
> Yeah I also thought that the license plate records weren't "public".
> I was told by some...
Forum: VW air cooled October 26th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Macsoft
Why do we cover plates on internet pics?

In article >
> wrote:
> Why is that?

Noone?

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at...

Hello!

About engine RPM:
- Where is our engines RED LINE (1300 '70 bug) ? Top RPM the engine
should allways stay under.- Witch are the best RPM to switch gear?

Thanks,

MM
Forum: VW air cooled October 25th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Macsoft
Why do we cover plates on internet pics?

Why is that?

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
Forum: VW air cooled October 21st 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Macsoft
74 Bus w/ 78 FI stalls at idle when warm

In article

om wrote:
> OK, I've got a 74 bus with a 78 FI retrofit. Runs like a top! Great
> response, perfect acceleration,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 18th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Macsoft
Carb and automatic choke

Yes, it is adjustable. But not in that way. If I rotate it left or
right I'm decreasing the wideness of opening. So if I rotte it to
increase the closed time, it may never fully open.

In article...
Forum: VW air cooled October 13th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Macsoft
Carb and automatic choke

In article >
> wrote:
> In article >
> > wrote:
>> Have you got...
Forum: VW air cooled October 13th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Macsoft
Dies at idle...do I need I new carburator?

I've got a 1300 DP with a 34 pic3 (well changed it allready for a
bocar 30/31). That could probably be it, cause the 30/31 comes with an
adaptor to work on the 1300 DP manifold. In the store they...
Forum: VW air cooled October 13th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Macsoft
Carb and automatic choke

In article >
> wrote:
> Have you got or can scrounge a multimeter that measures resistance?.
> If so check the resistance of both...
Forum: VW air cooled October 12th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Macsoft
Carb and automatic choke

Got my Bocar 30/31 on my 1300 DP (with adaptor), and I've noticed that
the automatic choke closes much faster than tha auto choke on my 34
pic-3. I don't think it gives enough time for the engine to...
Forum: VW air cooled October 12th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Macsoft
Starter...

In article > "Lenny
> wrote:
> OK, I I think have to replace my solonoid....(very intermittant
> no-crank situation - turn key to start, idiot...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36