Showing results 1 to 25 of 145
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ULB
Forum: Jeep May 19th 11, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By ULB
Carlok on jeep rubicon 2005

It's been ages since I posted here. I thought I would give it a try
anyway.

I bought a jeep rubicon 2005 new back in the day. The dealer had put
in a carlok (spelled just like that). Its just a...
Forum: Jeep February 16th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By ULB
Quick disconnect sway bar links TJ

I am so sick of these RE Gen1 quick disconnects.

I haven't looked at quick discos for quite some time since putting the
4.5" lift on, maybe 4 years ago. Who makes the best one now for under
200...
Forum: Jeep February 9th 10, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By ULB
New Hard TOP for TJ

I have a 05 Rubicon that came with a soft top. Well that soft top has
seen way better days. The last rain we got I must have had a half
gallon of rain come into the tub.

To be honest, I love the...
Forum: Jeep January 12th 10, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By ULB
Ouch! How not to pull a vehicle stuck in mud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJA3J--g_yI

Its rather long at 5 mins, but watching you will find that you will be
wishing you never go wheelin' with these type of ignorant folks. I
think a...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 09, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 24
Posted By ULB
Burger!

On Aug 31, 6:42*pm, "DougW" >
wrote:
> Kate wrote:
> > October 10,
>
> > here's a link ;)
>
> >http://www.rubiconownersforum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=62808
Forum: Jeep June 24th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By ULB
Problem with 4wd slipping out of grinding (05 Rubicon)

I went wheeling last week on the colorado river. Decided to have some
fun in a wash, it was rutted so going was slow. Anyway a few minutes
on the wash and bam, transfer case slipped out of 4wd or...
Forum: Jeep May 8th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By ULB
tire time.

On May 5, 7:42*pm, "DougW" > wrote:
> Yep.. it's time for new rubber.
>
> Currently running P255 75 R15. *OEM was P215, but in all
> fairness that's not a hell of a...
Forum: Jeep April 13th 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By ULB
Shop pics

On Apr 13, 9:12*am, jbjeep > wrote:
> Finally a few shop pics from the other weekend when the sun was shining.
>
> * * * *http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Shop.html
>
> -jenn

I think I would...
Forum: Jeep March 23rd 09, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By ULB
Trip Report in Pictures: Mojave Trail, and question

I did the Mojave Trail over the past 3 days with my father and son.
130 miles round trip. Needles to Yerma. Overall pretty easy, some
nasty off camber stuff and crap load of very deep soft powder...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By ULB
conceal door damage?

On Mar 18, 1:00*pm, fraserwag > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a 94 cherokee 4 door. *A while back, I caught the passenger
> side on a barrier that was sticking into the road as I made...
Forum: Jeep March 12th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Posted By ULB
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

On Mar 10, 4:28*pm, GTK > wrote:
> '98 TJ 6 cyl: *I'm hearing a loud popping noise in the front end when
> the jeep suspension is torked, like when going up a drive way crooked,
Forum: Jeep February 24th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 45
Posted By ULB
Tire Stores and lug nut torque settings

On Feb 24, 1:59*pm, Fawn Liebowitz > wrote:
> Frank_v7.0 wrote:
> > Had my tires (BFG T/A 31 10.5x15) rotated and balanced by a Big O Tire
> > Store. Decided to try out my new Proto...
Forum: Jeep February 24th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By ULB
04 Liberty Sport NO Start and dull clicking noise

On Feb 24, 2:37*pm, Sam > wrote:
> Last week I came home from work cause my wife's Liberty didn't start.
> I didn't listen to it then cause I had to get back to work and it
> started...
Forum: Jeep February 14th 09, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By ULB
Fram oil Filter Recall

On Feb 13, 3:59*pm, "Frank_v7.0" > wrote:
> DougW wrote:
> > coasty wrote:
> >> My wife is a manager at a Wal-Mart and they have pulled several fram
> >> filters due to a new recall. *She...
Forum: Jeep February 13th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By ULB
Question on TJ (rubi)error code

Everytime I 4 wheel on a trip I get a code thrown P 2096. Now granted
this error is never thrown when driving on highway or even on the
trail moving.

The only thing I can think is when night comes,...
Forum: Jeep February 3rd 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By ULB
TJ upholstry repair (burn with cig cherry [I think])

I just noticed that I have a burn through a TJ front seat maybe 3/8"
deep about 1/2" wide. I must have hit a cherry off a smoke while
wheelin. Stupid me. I don't care if it looks nasty, the...
Forum: Jeep January 28th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By ULB
A new bumper for the ZJ.

On Jan 27, 9:27*am, "DougW" >
wrote:
> http://englishrussia.com/?p=2236#more-2236
>
> heh.
>
> I had one of those for my C-10 Chevy.
>
> --
> DougW
Forum: Jeep January 13th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By ULB
Blitz gas can question

I have two Blitz gas cans the steel versions that I strap on the
bumper of my tj. A few years old. In the past I have just used a
siphon with a squeeze bubble to get gas into my tank when...
Forum: Jeep December 22nd 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By ULB
snows aflying

On Dec 21, 8:33*pm, "Kate" > wrote:
> It didn't happen if you don't post pics ;ŹD
>
> I LOVE playing in the snow!
>
> K.
>
> "man of machines" > wrote in...
Forum: Jeep December 16th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By ULB
On board air?

Anyone running on board air on their TJ? I was thinking about doing
it, just for ease of use. My smitty compressor is just about had it,
not too mention it takes 20 mins to let the ******* cool...
Forum: Jeep December 6th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By ULB
Dang that's a purty little mudball!

On Dec 6, 8:45*am, ULB > wrote:
> On Dec 6, 4:23*am, "Kate" > wrote:
>

> > "ULB" > wrote
> > Did you ever...
Forum: Jeep December 6th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Dec 6, 4:23*am, "Kate" > wrote:
> "ULB" > wrote
> Did you ever ramp score your jeep? * *Seems your rough country lift is
> working nice for...
Forum: Jeep December 4th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Dec 1, 5:46*pm, "Kate" > wrote:
> Wanna see my baby do some high steppin?
> We went to Coon Creek this weekend - *got filthy rotten dirty and had a
Forum: Jeep November 24th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By ULB
Unlimited Rubicon - JK vs TJ

On Nov 21, 8:08*am, "Kate" > wrote:
> "ULB" > wrote Only thing I can add to the
> list is with a TJ Unlimited, it's still a
> bitch to get anyone...
Forum: Jeep November 19th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By ULB
Unlimited Rubicon - JK vs TJ