Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WindsorFox-{SS}-
Forum: Ford Mustang December 21st 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
christmas soon...

Joe wrote:

>> I do every single time. What do you do but the same thing you do in
>> this group, sit and show off what you feel is superior intelligence.
> Now
>> THAT'S brill....
>
> Based...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
christmas soon...

Joe wrote:
> WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in
> :
>
>> wrote:
>>> Take a look at this sites related to christmas...
Forum: VW water cooled December 20th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
2007 Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled December 20th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 16

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 10

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
christmas soon...

Joe wrote:
> WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in
> :
>
>> wrote:
>>> Take a look at this sites related to christmas...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

Joe wrote:

> That said, anyone who changes their oil ONCE A YEAR is a COMPLETE MORON.
> And anyone who ADMITS to it shouldn't own a vehicle. Better give up the
> keys now, dickwad.

And...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 19th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

Joe wrote:

>> Get used to it, he's been that way since day one. He will arguse
>> about most anything and if he disagrees with you you're an idiot or a
>> moron.
>
> At least you know...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 19th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
christmas soon...

wrote:
> Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations
> http://ailatarzan.tripod.com/spam-decorations-for-kids.html
> halloween decorations for kids
Forum: Ford Mustang December 18th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> elaich <|@|.|> wrote in :
>>
>>> Joe...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 16th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

Michael Johnson wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
>> :
>>
>>> The subject says it all.
>>>

>> Must be slow these...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 16th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

biggus wrote:
> "WindsorFox-{SS}-" > wrote in message
>> Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> The subject says it all.
>> Huh? You mean...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 16th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
> :
>
>> The subject says it all.
>
> The idiotic responses to the spam are worse then the...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 16th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
$400us LID, Hot Sale Now

biggus wrote:
> "Ðavïd" > wrote in message
>> "Vicky" wrote...
>

> where is cn ?

Forum: Ford Mustang December 14th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Spam alert!!!

Michael Johnson wrote:

> The subject says it all.

Huh? You mean "Vicky"?? That's a laugh. It's like calling the 800
number for Dell and getting a guy on an obvious IP connection with an...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 14th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

wrote:

> i am Chinese, so what. if you donot like Chinese, you could not buy
> the products that are made in China,...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 14th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

On 12?14?, ??7?21?, WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote:
>> Vicky wrote:
>>> Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you
>>> guys.
>>> it is HID. The color...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 13th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

Vicky wrote:
> Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you guys.
> it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink,
> green, gold, pure blue colors are also...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 13th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

Vicky wrote:
> Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you guys.
> it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink,
> green, gold, pure blue colors are also...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 9th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Ping Kate

Kate wrote:
> "WindsorFox-{SS}-" > wrote
> I've been thinking about Turducken a lot lately.
>
> ----
>
> Well... go get your gun, bring em home, and roast em up!
Forum: Ford Mustang December 9th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Ping Kate

Kate wrote:
> hiya Spikie!
> Hugs n stuff!!!
>
> see the addy bel;ow, wash behind your ears and you'll have a good addy :)
>
> How the hell ya been?
> I've been thinking of you quite a bit lately,...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 6th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Challenger SRT/GT 500 - $2000 gas guzzler tax

dwight wrote:
> "Rich" > wrote in message
>> Way to kill off a car "genre." The crazed nazi...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Winter Storge

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Big Duke" > wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am putting my 2004 Mustang into winter storage here in...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 29th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Old Over New

dwight wrote:
> "A Guy Named Steve" > wrote in message
>> Do you have me as seeverist or seeverist1...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 29th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
Posted By WindsorFox-{SS}-
Old Over New

A Guy Named Steve wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2:57 pm, WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote:
>> A Guy Named Steve wrote:
>>

>>> On Nov 14, 4:58 pm, WindsorFox >...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26