Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 7.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maxpower
Forum: Dodge May 14th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By maxpower
Bad window motor? Or bad Switch?

"Mctabish" <news_at_johnsonclan.net> wrote in message
> I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
> The driver side windows has stopped working.
> How can...
Forum: Dodge May 11th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By maxpower
ABS BRAKE QUESTION

"Bill Falconer" > wrote in message
> I have an 03 grand caravan with ABS and am going to change the front pads.
> On the old van I just used...
Forum: Chrysler May 8th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By maxpower
PT Cruiser chiming and sputtering

> wrote in message
I have a 2006 PT Cruiser and I’m having a weird problem.

While driving, the car...
Forum: Dodge May 8th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By maxpower
2002 caravan intermittent problem

<clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> wrote in message
> On Wed, 7 May 2008 05:11:00 -0400, "maxpower" >

Forum: Dodge May 7th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By maxpower
2002 caravan intermittent problem

<clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> wrote in message
> My Dad just called. His 2002 Caravan has been behaving bizarrly.
> It will generally...
Forum: Dodge May 6th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
1999 Gr Caravan Brake Pedal click

> wrote in message
On May 3, 4:56 pm, "maxpower" > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler May 4th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By maxpower
2003 Dodge Neon Engine

"tango" > wrote in message
> Is the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder a timing belt or chain?

belt
Forum: Dodge May 3rd 08, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
1999 Gr Caravan Brake Pedal click

> wrote in message
> The brake pedal in my wifes Caravan "clicks" and a very slight drop is
> felt when...
Forum: Chrysler May 2nd 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
PT AC Question

"pe2" > wrote in message
> Ok-
>
> Question-
>
> 2003 PT, 2.6L engine. Automatic.
>
> When the car is sitting still, while running...
Forum: Dodge May 1st 08, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By maxpower
00 Neon wont start all ign seems good

"neonrider7" > wrote in message
> : All wires in harness have power, all sensors are working properly,
> coil is good,...
Forum: Dodge April 26th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By maxpower
1995 Dodge Sport Caravan with water problems

"Jeremy Johnson Sr" > wrote in message
> Hello Everyone out there!
> I have a 95 Dodge Sport Caravan 3.0L V6 with 137K...
Forum: Chrysler April 24th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By maxpower
Engine oil cooler line replacement?

"Bob AZ" > wrote in message
> > Do these lines appear on any other 2001 Chrysler vehicles? Like maybe
Forum: Chrysler April 24th 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Bob AZ" > wrote in message

> > The lines you are referring to have to be replaced if they are...
Forum: Chrysler April 23rd 08, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Lisa" > wrote in message
> Bill, thank you too.
>
> As I explained to Bob, I have the optional engine oil cooler in my car and
> these...
Forum: Dodge April 20th 08, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
clicking sound when turning wheel left

"jid" > wrote in message
> I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX
>
> The problem is when i'm parking my car, i hear clicking...
Forum: Dodge April 20th 08, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
p/s problem

"trucks" > wrote in message
> 2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to straighten
> out throw the day it has...
Forum: Dodge April 20th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
Oil change on 2008 Grand Caravan question

"QX" > wrote in message
> It's been a long time since I've changed the oil on my own car, but
> this one looks like it's made for...
Forum: Dodge April 18th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By maxpower
Wram Motor Won't Start

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> "maxpower" > wrote in
Forum: Dodge April 18th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By maxpower
03 GRAND CARAVAN

> I have two easy questions: I have to change the buld for the brake rear
> passanger side brake light. I see...
Forum: Chrysler April 18th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By maxpower
When to replace radiator and heater hoses

> wrote in message
On Apr 17, 12:01 pm, "maxpower" > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler April 17th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By maxpower
When to replace radiator and heater hoses

> wrote in message
On Apr 17, 10:38 am, "maxpower" > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler April 17th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By maxpower
When to replace radiator and heater hoses

> wrote in message
> The hoses on my 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager are still the original.
> There are no...
Forum: Chrysler April 14th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By maxpower
'99 Sebring Conv w/CCD error on dash

"cuesta" > wrote in message
On Apr 11, 4:21 pm, "maxpower" > wrote:
> "cuesta"...
Forum: Chrysler April 14th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By maxpower
For Auction. Chrysler StarSCAN scan tool

"CJDTech" > wrote in message
> Ebay item number 180233101154.
>
> Diagnose all systems on Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge cars &...
Forum: Dodge April 14th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge