Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 3.11 seconds.
Forum: Driving January 3rd 09, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,misc.legal
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Father Tells Daughter to Walk Home - She dies of exposure -Father charged w murder

On Dec 31 2008, 9:43*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "I'm beaming happy rays of loving sunshine at you" >
> wrote...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 09, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Another crazy trucker mangles 10 innocent people

On Jan 1, 10:18*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> We all know what happened here. The trucker was going too fast and came to
> a downgrade and overheated his...
Forum: Driving October 8th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Bus Driver Who Crashed and Killed 8 - Criminal Driving Record aMile Long

On Oct 7, 1:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This murderer is worse than any terrorist and should be locked up forever
> but he'll just pay a fine and...
Forum: Driving August 11th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
16 killed in Houston bus crash. - Who cares??

On Aug 9, 10:08*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This should be the biggest story in america but the press just calls it
> an 'accident" and moves on as per...
Forum: Driving August 9th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Will Morgan Freeman Be Charged w ANYTHING For Nearly Killing aWoman?

On Aug 7, 12:45*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Eeyore > wrote :

Forum: Driving July 31st 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Street Racers Who Killed 8 Spectators at ANOTHER Street RaceIndicted for Manslaughter

Forkin' ? It did not say anything about people having silverware? If
anyone is crazy, it is YOU!
Forum: Driving June 24th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Good News - Psychopathic Racer Killed Doing 300 mph

On Jun 22, 10:15*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> " > wrote...
Forum: Driving June 24th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Good News - Psychopathic Racer Killed Doing 300 mph

On Jun 22, 10:23*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> " > wrote...
Forum: Driving June 23rd 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Good News - Psychopathic Racer Killed Doing 300 mph

On Jun 22, 10:18*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Darkangel de la Louisiane > wrote in news:ebab9af0-f1b6-
Forum: Driving June 23rd 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Good News - Psychopathic Racer Killed Doing 300 mph

No, YOU are the one who needs help. You seem to live in a fantasy
world where the only "facts" are those you make up. And of course,
you do not know or understand the words compassion or humanity...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Shooter kills 5 on Illinois campus - 110 murdered on highwaysevery DAY

On Feb 14, 8:41*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Yup - the speeders and drunk drivers and red-light runners and other
> highway criminals kill far more...
Forum: Driving January 20th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Another Geezer Driver Runs Down 5 People

On Jan 19, 12:34*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 10:32 am, "John"
>
> > wrote:
> > ****...
Forum: Driving January 17th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic, alt.true-crime
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Killer Drunk-Driver Gets 15-30 years

On Jan 16, 12:45*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> He deserved execution but this at least is a substantial penalty. Judging
> by his name, he's a...
Forum: Driving December 30th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk Speeding SUVer Murders Two Kids

On Dec 29, 7:32*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Why aren't all you SAVE THE CHILDREN loons screaming about this. This bitch
> is as kid-deadly as the...
Forum: Driving December 9th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Another highway killer charged with manslaughter when it's reallymurder

> Bet this monster never does a day in prison.

Really? You want to really make a bet on that? Please bet EVERYTHING
you own.
Forum: Driving August 1st 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I love this - $60,000,000 fine for DUI

On Jul 30, 10:35 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Drunk-drivers are killers and maimers and they deserve this and more.

Forum: Driving July 12th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

On Jul 11, 9:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem...
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa,alt.nuke.the.usa
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Highway Terrorist Hilton Released After Mere 23 Days in Jail In Criminal Coddler America

On Jun 26, 9:31 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Drunk driving. Driving without a license. Extreme speeding (70 in a 35).
> And now she's free and can go on...
Forum: Driving April 30th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.baseball,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Cardinals Pitcher Fatally Crashes SUV - looks like speeding again

On Apr 29, 7:54 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> MaryL wrote:
>
> > Whether it was speeding, falling asleep at the wheel, lack of alertness due
> > to lack of...
Forum: Driving January 21st 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Why doesn't Detroit make a car BUILT for low speeds

Interesting that you make this post and one other similar post AFTER
there have been posts with examples of this...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> wrote:
Forum: Driving December 22nd 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.democrats.d
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Laura Bush says - ONLY LITTLE PEOPLE OBEY STOP SIGNS

Obviously I think. But do you? Since there were WITNESSES to him
drinking right before he got in the car and drove (yeah, really smart
those ones huh?) Maybe you are right, maybe he was too much...
Forum: Driving December 10th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.democrats.d
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Laura Bush says - ONLY LITTLE PEOPLE OBEY STOP SIGNS

Please state when and where she said this. And I mean said it with
those exact words and ot from your interpretation of the situation.

I did not realize that Laura was from a wealthy family before...
Forum: Driving November 21st 06, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
George Russell Weller Sentenced To Probation

Actually, what I am thinking happened is that the Judge decided to do
it this way because it costs taxpayers at least 3 times more to house
an elderly person than an "average" inmate. Right or...
Forum: Driving November 9th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Crazy speeder going so fast he kills kid INSIDE HOME!! - Where's the outrage??

Isn't today Wed.? And this happened on Tuesday, lalte? Why aren't
people outraged? Maybe they DON'T KNOW about it. I had not heard of
it til now. And I would be more outraged if you had just...
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
WAL- MART - Take the rubber protectors OFF your shopping carts

Like YOU have room to talk. You, who calls anyone and everyone names,
especially when you are trying to insult someone!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 29 Oct 2006 08:39:19...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33