Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fathergoose
Forum: Ford Explorer August 3rd 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Fathergoose
XM Radio for A 2000

"Tom from WI" > wrote in message

> "Fathergoose" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer August 2nd 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Fathergoose
XM Radio for A 2000

Maybe a dumb question but, is there a radio people are using to get
XM/Sirius radio?
One that fits an explorer 2000 model.

--
fathergoose
==========

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> You always wanted to know, didn't you? I know I did.

Forum: Ford Explorer October 7th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Fathergoose
R&R radio procedures for 2001 explorer?

You might find your answer here;
http://www.shareamemory.com/radio/#volume%20fix

fathergoose
=================================
> wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 29th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By Fathergoose
2000 Ford Explorer Tire Pressure

"Craig" > wrote in message

> "ejbehnke" <u25867@uwe> wrote...
>
>>I recently bought a 2000 Ford Explorer...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 29th 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"ejbehnke" <u25867@uwe> wrote in message news:6574ce0c13837@uwe...
>I recently bought a 2000 Ford Explorer XLT. The vehicle was orignally
> operated in Canada, so the information tag on the door is...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 20th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Fathergoose
Hidden Hitch Question?

Thank you very much for your help in understanding the situation.
I went out on the driveway with my creeper and looked at it a bit.
I have been hobbled since my recent surgery and recovery so unable...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Fathergoose
Hidden Hitch Question?

Thank you for the answer to my dilemma!
Since I posted some have said that simply after lowering the spare and
installing the hitch and raising the spare back pushing on it forward will
do the...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Fathergoose
High Speed steering wheel wobble

"Big Shoe" > wrote in message
> Chopped tires could be an alignment issue and could also be caused by
> not rotating...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Fathergoose
Hidden Hitch Question?

Has anyone had any experience with the hitches for 2000 AWD Explorer V8 with
16 inch tires?

I am looking at the Hidden-Hitch model #70647 round tube Class III-IV.

In the installation instructions...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 14th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Fathergoose
Oil filter changing irritation and fuel filter question.

"Mark Barrett" > wrote in message

> Make sure you have an oil filter wrench that fits well. I prefer
> the strap wrench but the plastic socket that fits over the end...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 14th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Fathergoose
radio question-not display

"stevie" > wrote in message ...
>I have the Mach radio in my 2000 Limited. Fortunately, the display problem
> was fixed when car was under basic warranty.

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12