Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Walford
Forum: VW water cooled November 3rd 11, 11:45 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By D Walford
Starter solenoid current?

On 03/11/2011 8:27 PM, Clocky wrote:
> Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> D > wrote:
>>> On 03/11/2011 1:31 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 11:24 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By D Walford
Starter solenoid current?

On 03/11/2011 1:35 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> > wrote:
>
>> On 11/2/2011 3:45 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>>> Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 11:19 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By D Walford
Starter solenoid current?

On 03/11/2011 1:31 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> > wrote:
>> "Bernd Felsche" wrote
>
>>> I'm trying to figure out the current draw by the starter solenoid,
>>> (not the...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars
Replies: 53
Posted By D Walford
What aspect/s of your current car makes it feel cool to you and?why ?

Noddy wrote:
> "D Walford" > wrote in message
>
>> It does keep a drink cool, whether or not it was done deliberately...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 09, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars

Noddy wrote:
> "D Walford" > wrote in message
>
>> Not completely bizarre, my Hilux has cup holders directly in line...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 09, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars

Athol wrote:
> In aus.cars D Walford > wrote:
>> the_dawggie wrote:
>
>>> and I should put a pipe from evaporator drain though a small
>>> filter and pump up to cup holder...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 09, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars

Noddy wrote:
> "Athol" > wrote in message
>
>> Ewwwwwwwww!
>
> Lol :)
>
> He's certainly got some ****ing *bizarre*...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 09, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars

the_dawggie wrote:
> On Aug 22, 12:49 pm, Paul > wrote:
>> What aspect/s of your current car (or any previous one that was your
>> favorite
>> car you've owned so far) do you...
Forum: General February 20th 09, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport
Replies: 402
Posted By D Walford
return of the classic saab from C.1975-1992?

Noddy wrote:
> "D Walford" > wrote in message
>
>> And that is good how exactly?
>
> Yeah, I don't get it...
Forum: General February 20th 09, 07:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport

Adrian wrote:
> "Noddy" > gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
> saying:
>
>>> If I fly for three hours or so, I'm in Africa. Or the Arctic. Or
>>> Moscow. Or half way to the...
Forum: General February 20th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport

Noddy wrote:

> If you honestly think the cost of living is lower in England, then some
> examples to prove your case might be a good idea as I'm ****ed if I can see
> how it is. Everyone I know...
Forum: General February 20th 09, 06:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport

Adrian wrote:
> D Walford > gurgled happily, sounding much like
> they were saying:
>
>>> You're more than welcome to have Rolf Harris and Dame Edna Average
>>> back, any...
Forum: General February 19th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport

Adrian wrote:
> D Walford > gurgled happily, sounding much like
> they were saying:
>
>>> Apart from the weather - which can get a bit overwhelming - there's not
>>> THAT...
Forum: General February 19th 09, 08:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars,aus.transport

Adrian wrote:
> "Noddy" > gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
> saying:
>
>>> You make it sound like diversity and difference is a bad thing?
>
>> Not at all. I could just...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14