Old June 24th 11, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
In2hoppn[_2_]

Default Where has everyone gone? And everyone else!

Well that's a terrible thing to say here...
but, I'm still running 93 and 96 Camry commuters and my final VW (the 79 4
door with GTI transplants) sold for enough to cover all I had into it
(including paint, but nothin for my restoration labor) and I am currently
VWless myself and intend to stay that way. Unless something comes along
REALLY nice and stupidly cheap. They eat up a lot of time (not even
counting driving). : )