Old March 13th 05, 08:16 PM
Mitch_A

Steve Smith wrote:

> Yeah...if only SimBin had had a BMW M3 V8 in GTR (to be fair, BMW didn't
> have an M3 in the year simmed--2003--only that fruity little Z3 hatchback
> with the inline 6). The M3 was supposed to be avail as an add-on, but
> apparently BMW freaked. (Or demanded blood money.)

Thats too bad. You would think these mfg's would realize it's free
advertising and not name exploitation. Isnt racing all about advertising
products anyway? Having your products in these sims generates more
positive interest doesnt it? The void by the absence seems more
detrimental to the mfg/service than licensing can make up for if ya ask me.
EA not included in that statement of course Im mean seriously, how
could BMW go wrong in this instance?

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.