Old March 4th 05, 12:14 AM
Fantine

The reason we didn't take it to the Saturn dealer is that the nearest one is
a good 40 minutes away, more during rush hour. In any event, the problem
was found to be corrosion on the coil tower, and the shop owner said the
tech should have noticed it yesterday, but didn't. He was very apologetic
about the whole situation. They fixed it, and now the car runs smoothly
again. I did have to take the day off from work to deal with it, but the
good news is that, after dealing with the shop, I had the time to go see The
Aviator, which was simply fantastic.
Thanks for all the help, everyone. I appreciate it greatly.