Old March 5th 05, 02:45 PM
The Real Tom

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:29:57 GMT, "Fantine" > wrote:

>If I thought that the Saturn dealer would be more reliable and less likely
>to pull things like this than a local repair shop, I'd drive the 40 minutes
>to get there, but I'm not sure that dealers are much better. And they seem
>to be more expensive.

I've had good dealers, I've had bad dealer, I've had good local shops,
I had bad local shops. But.... one thing was more consistant, dealers
were always more expensive, and the worse is a bad dealer.

So, I see why more and more people forgo using the dealer after the
warrenty period is over.

later,

tom @ www.MedicalJobList.com