Old October 19th 18, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Homework 10 home automotive repairs starting from an oil changeand ending with engine replacement

On 10/18/2018 12:02 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> I don't think #10 should be in there. Who the heck replaces engines?

Son pulled the engine from his old Corolla by standing on the fenders
with a strap over his back fastened into the headbolt holes. We built a
tripod out of pipe, muffler clamps and jackstands later on -- attach a
come-along to the jackstand at the top, push the car between the tripod
legs...

--
Cheers, Bev
Hmph. I used to have snow tires. Never again. They melted in the