Old May 6th 05, 10:01 AM
Zathras

On 5 May 2005 22:26:34 -0700, "NiXa" >
wrote:

>hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
>planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it

Neither would I - it looks expensive.

> ... it's alfa 156
>2.4JTD distinctive
>

>http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~nkapralj/alfa

That's easy. Take the selling price of the car in normal condition and
make the following deductions:

1/ any extra wear and tear
2/ the cost of a proper repair
3/ possibly an allowance for any perception a future buyer may have
that the car will not be as good as a result of the damage and quality
of the repair.

It wouldn't surprise me if that car is a write-off and breaking for
spares was the only option. I can't tell what the full damage is from
the pictures.

Impressive head mark in the windscreen! Didn't the airbags work or did
you forget your seat belt?

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)