Old October 24th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

Default Kill File

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Ooh look, no answer. Mr. "Here's my address and a map of how to get to
my house nothing to hide" can't answer a simple question about what he
told the sheriff for why he needs to carry a concealed weapon. Gosh,
what reticence all of a sudden.

What's the matter, Bill? Are you lying about having a CCW or did you
lie on your application to get one?