Old August 24th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default just back from Big Bug Shootout 4

What a great show, not sure the # but there was alot of very nice VW's
to see.

Not sure where all you big mouth pu$$ys where but no one seemed to
have the balls to walk up and say $hit to me ...even kelly brown did
his best to walk way around me . it cool to be the bad boy of VW

Best of all took 2nd in 68 and up stock class it the tan 68
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121VrmjeF Chris
you can bet there was more then 2 cars in that class , so what BS are
you going to spew about that.

Sorry to the real VW people that are in this for the love of the hobby
as I am.