Old August 24th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default just back from Big Bug Shootout 4

On Aug 24, 5:45*pm, " > wrote:
> What a great show, not sure the # but there was alot of very nice VW's
> to see.
>
> Not sure where all you big mouth pu$$ys where but no one seemed to
> have the balls to walk up and say $hit to me ...even kelly brown did
> his best to walk way around me . it cool to be the bad boy of VW
>
> Best of all took 2nd in 68 and up stock class *it the tan 68http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2812470170101866121VrmjeF*Chris
> you can bet there was more then 2 cars in that class , so what BS are
> you going to spew about that.
>
> Sorry to the real VW people that are in this for the love of the hobby
> as I am.

I noticed you elected to not explain the ****ty stuff on the bug ,you
just beat a hasty retreat after you saw it sitting on the trailer. I
was asked not to start anything at the show, which i agreed to unless
i was provoked. You elected not to approach me. Where was Brad? I
didn't see you coming in the area i was at all after you saw the bug.
I was waiting for you to come show me 9k work on that car. Keep on
running that mouth and your going to wirte a check that your ass can't
cash. You have already screwed the pooch with the blackmail thing,
whats plan B? Get back on the porch puppy ****.