Old July 18th 13, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PeterD

Default Eugene the Jeep tire covers (ten colors) and more

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?
>>>

>> And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

> In truth, you'd be amazed at how much your email address has already spread
> out ... you do email, right?
>
> Facebook?
>
> Twitter?
>
> Order online?
>
> Have emails addressed to recipients in the USA where the NSA, better known
> as (N)ormally (S)pies on (A)mericans, has been shown to be reading emails
> under the guise of "national security"?
>
> Then your email address might as well be on Usenet also.
>
> Btw, my Yahoo.com address contains a minimum of info about me and "Budd" is
> a nickname ... nothing for I.D. thieves to use.

And as I'd hope that Mr. News realizes that is an email address that I
don't check. Everything going there gets deleted without ever being seen
by a live (or dead) person!

--
I'm never going to grow up.