Old April 12th 05, 03:31 PM

Default Fast idle at start / rough idle warm

I recently replaced the intake manifold gasket on my 91 Ford Explorer
Sport. I had to remove all of the vaccuum hoses and many of the sensor
connectors during this process.
Now that it is back together, it does the following:

1. Engine revs up to about 1500-2000 rpm immediately after start.
2. After about 30 sec to a minute it settles down to about 800rpm, but
idles rough.

Everything was fine before the repair work.

Could this be a missed vaccuum line? Or a missing connector?
I'm pretty sure I conencted everything the way it was, and I donyt hear
a vaccuum leak.

Power seems normal during regular driving.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan