Old June 5th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default Weekend - was Gettin ready for the weekend!

Man, what a gooey, sloppy mess.
Looks like a pretty place but I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't like it
quite as muddy. Some mud is a blast, but all mud kinda makes it work.

Thanks for posting the pics Jenn. My favorite is the one with Mudball and
your buddy, showing your custom mud stripes.

Kate

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Elbe08/Elbe08.htm

On Tue, 27 May 2008 09:04:31 -0500, "Kate" > wrote:

>>Sounds like quite a workout.
>>
>>Our group petered out. It turns out that Rough Country is having a fun run
>>on the 6th of June, everyone changed their minds and decided LAST minute
>>wait till then.
>>
>>I suppose it wasn't a bad thing, I heard some funny noises under mine and
>>Dick crawled under it. Turns out that there was a couple of issues under
>>there that may have really scred something up if they had come loose on
>>the
>>trail.
>>
>>I dont mind so much because we generally try to avoid doing anything on
>>three day weekends anyway. Too much booze, too many idiots.
>>In the neantime, I have everything ready to go except the food bax. That's
>>not so bad!
>>
>>I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!
>>
>>K.

. ..