Old January 8th 09, 11:58 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc
Michael Pardee[_2_]

Default Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers

"Tim Howard" > wrote in message
. ..
> Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
> By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer –
> Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET

This has been kicking around for a while now - I must have seen the first
mention in the AP a couple years ago. Oregon has some odd ideas from time to
time. And of course my home state of Arizona never has any odd ideas ;-)

Mike