Old June 27th 05, 12:49 AM

Chris,

Thanks for the quick info. Do you have any suggestions on how to
narrow this down without throwing random parts at it? I did unplug the
battery for 30 mins, reconnected and same issue. I suspect something
electrical as the vehicle literally developed this problem overnight
while parked. Thanks again for the input.

Derek