Old May 29th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dick[_3_]

Default Card code lost!!!

Sirius is a radio that is standard equipment in many cars that picks
up its signals from a satellite instead of an earth-bound antenna.
The competitor to Sirius is XM. You may have heard of that one. They
also make portables and radios for the home, but you get the idea.

If you are unable to contact the selling dealer, I would call the
field office for your area. Should be in the back of your owner's
manual.

Dick

On Thu, 29 May 2008 12:07:42 +0100, "nichollette"