Old April 5th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default How To Install Tow Hooks

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar
hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an
obsession with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, to no
one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my documents/possessions,
committing forgery over many of them proving I'm an American man. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking,
me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
You're even more senile than I first thought.
Vermin practice is fun: http://www.dogbegone.com/opening.mov
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/