Old August 31st 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Archie Leach's Sockpuppet

Default PING THOLEN: PING -- Bill Hughes; Hi there, asshole!

A) Note the frothing looney kook below (Billy-boi Hughes).
B) Note the kook's obsession with people's real names.
C) Billy-boi Hughes is therefore in the group of people you classify
as "normal."

Archie Leach > wrote:

>WACKO! WACKO! WACKO! WACKO ALERT! WACKO ALERT! WACKO ALERT!
>
>Is it true, Spewellen, that you are a covert communist? Typical fifth
>column behavior on your part.
>

>"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:
>
>> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
>>over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
>>possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
>>Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
>>coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
>>Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
>>course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
>>Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
>>obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
>>when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
>>elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
>>remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
>>little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
>>head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
>>even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
>> Posted pornography at:
>>As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
>> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
,
, , ,
for forgery.
>> I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
>>passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
>>stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
>>all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
>>each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
>>It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
>> Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
>>other accusations would be thrown out of court.
>> When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
>>man??????????
>> People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
>>hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
>>Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
>>groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
>>Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
>>Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
>> You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
>>suggest!!!!!
>> If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
>>Sheriffs Department.
>> I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
>>man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
>>I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
>>contradicts it's self.
>> You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
>> I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
>>participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
>>life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
>> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
>>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
>>24bit:
>>12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
>>will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

http://www.billhughes.com/

--
Presidential Pests, Inc.