Old October 10th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
SFC

Default Cabin Air Filter for VW Golf III TDI 90HP GL 1995

Acc. to ETKA you should fit a plastic frame part # 1J0 819 648 when
replacing the filter. I think that the 'valeo' type is mounted by the
factory and that the replacement filter is just only the filter.
Trip to the dealer.....

SFC

"Wao" > schreef in bericht